Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The CPK - Buy, Sell and Trade thread, open to everybody

The CPK - Buy, Sell and Trade thread, open to everybody

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    By request I'm creating this thread here so folks can buy, sell and trade CPK knives and gear, including sheaths (yours or mine), scales (yours or mine), fancy screws etc, and also pimping and sharpening services. This thread falls outside of normal BF sales threads so normal feedback isn't available. I'm limited in my time and ability to moderate this thread so if folks start running into trouble here I'll close it.

Any membership level is adequate to buy, but only gold and above can sell or start a post. If you're conducting a trade with a registered user I suggest you wait to receive your item before shipping.

I reserve the right to delete or modify items as I see necessary. For example if you post your authentic Conan the Barbarian collectors edition sword for sale (not a CPK related posting) I will edit your post to be about your My Little Pony collection and then I will mock you. Also, don't post links to outside sites such as ebay.

Anything you post must be yours, in your possession, and except for services such as a custom sheath etc. it needs to be finished and ready to go. Custom work that is not ready to ship needs to be accompanied with an accurate lead time.

You can re-post items, but you must wait two weeks.

Lets please be courteous to each other and take care to package items appropriately so they're received safely, try to describe all defects accurately, and minimize delays in shipping. Hold onto the money (don't spend it) for a reasonable amount of time so you're able to issue a refund if there is a problem.

We're all knife nuts here and this is supposed to be fun. Lets enjoy our hobby and interests and share the love

New Carothers Performance Knives subforum: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/fo...ormance-Knives

20 Field Knives, Friday Jan 20th

20 3" 3V EDC, Friday Feb 3rd

The CPK - Buy, Sell and Trade thread, open to everybody

Looking to trade a CPK FK Black buffed Micarta. Excellent condition (skinned out 1 deer). Sharp factory edge never sharpened. Kydex sheath included. For questions, offers, pictures etc please send me a pm, email, or text.
    EDIT: SOLD
    Last edited by wtlj; 12-11-2016 at 08:26 AM.

Might as well be the first one to say:

I am looking to buy or trade (can offer CPK as well) for pretty much anything Nathan has done in wood handles, anything for a collector, anything one off or remarkable in some way, and of course I would love a dagger should anyone want to part with one.

Still looking for more Shivs, and more Utility fighters, would love a D2 Skinner as well.

Thanks for your time.
    WTB or WTTF:
    Paying VERY WELL for anything Nathan the Machinst in Osage Orange or other wood.

Many thanks to Nathan for making this thread available to us!
    Last edited by betzner; 01-09-2017 at 08:35 PM.
    " Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum "

Want to trade Nathan my whole collection of Pokemon cards for a re run of D3V Shivs and Fighters. Will even throw in my old collectors tin
    Last edited by ExtraBaconPlease; 12-13-2016 at 09:17 PM.

Bravo!!!! Glad to see this....

Rest in Peace my friend...see you on the other side.

NRA LIFE/ENDOWMENT MEMBER

Gone

Last edited by pwrdbycotn; 12-11-2016 at 11:34 AM.
    WTB Large Left-Handed "Riddled" Sebenza
    It's alright to be a redneck. It's alright to drive around in a dirty ol' truck. Catch a bunch of fish and shoot a bunch of duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan the Machinist View Post
    if you post your authentic Conan the Barbarian collectors edition sword for sale (not a CPK related posting) I will edit your post to be about your My Little Pony collection and then I will mock you.
    damn it!

I would like a FK so anyone willing to SELL then please let me know what you have to offer. I don't own any CPKs yet so I can't trade.
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for this thread! I can't wait to see what turns up here over time.
    Last edited by on_the_edge; 12-10-2016 at 10:32 PM.
    Chris

Willoughby...Next stop, Willoughby.
    SpyderNation #6765

Want to Buy - CPK EDC

I would like to buy a CPK EDC.

Here's my offer: Cash, plus a set of my handmade, custom scales for one of your knives. Hopefully you have two EDCs and will part with one of them to me. I'll work up a set of custom scales and get you a pair in return (plus the cost of the knife). I can also do a set of handles for your FK or other knife. I work exclusively with premium woods, such as curly maple, walnut, koa, zebrawood, wenge, zircote, and a host of others.

If you want to see my work, please go to my instagram (@inrangedesign) or PM/email me for pictures.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks

TR

PS - Thanks, Nathan for opening up this CPK marketplace.
    Instagram: @inrangedesign

#071 #071

Would love to get a FK if anyone is willing to sell one!
    Thanks

Edit: was just able to get my first FK thanks to this thread! Should be here this week!
    Last edited by Morgan W.; 12-10-2016 at 10:25 PM.

Oh Nathan this is awesome.

Looking to trade for a CPK LC or FK. I've got a couple SKYCO fixed blades and a XM-18 3.5" spanto flipper. Only looking for CPK's. Would really like a shiv or fighter as well.

Also! I do hand sharpening and reprofiling all on DMT diamonds and Flexxx Strops. Fast turnaround time and reasonable rates. PM or email me about it if interested. [email protected]
    instagram 📸: k_sicknick

Thank you for this thread Nathan!!

I will buy outright D3V field knives. I am also willing to trade other fixed blades for D3V field knives.

Trades would be mostly from the makers in my sig line and also Busse Combat and SYKCO.

I would also either buy outright or trade for one more potato knife.

Also, I am looking to purchase a set of green & black G10 scales for the field knife. Secured these from Jo. Thanks again sister.

Cheers,

Dave
    Last edited by Hard Knocks; 12-11-2016 at 12:01 PM.
    SwampRat Brotherhood * S!K #10 * Carothers Performance Knives

Would happily trade a Swamp Rat R5 with buy brown kydex, lg teklock, and some cash for a D3V FK.
    Thanks Nathan for doing this.
    Cheers and Happy Holidays
    Laconico Loyalist #959
    Les-O-Holics #959
    Weeks Warriors #959
    Shiirogorov Bear #959

I like this thread already. I want to make myself a leather sheath for my field knife, so I may make a few for sale here as well.
    Last edited by S.Alexander; 12-11-2016 at 08:46 AM.
    Shane

Check out my work: http://sacustomknives.wordpress.com/

Instagram: @sa_custom_knives

Also looking to buy a potato knife. If anyone has one they can let go it would make a great Christmas present for my fiancé that's trying to learn to cook.
    instagram 📸: k_sicknick

Thanks Nathan for opening this thread!

I have been wanting an EDC since I discovered CPK this fall. I can pay cash or I also have a few Fiddleback Forge knives I would put towards part of a trade. Please PM me if you are interested.
    Karl

Would love to get a FK, users are okay as long as not abused. Let me know. No other CPK to trade but tons of other stuff or cash.

Love a Westinghouse one.

Thanks,
    Brian

Is love to take a FK of any kind off of anyone's hands who has more than one or wants to part with the one they have!
    Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information