Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deals for 1/9--Pix, Ganjawala, Super CAK and Awesome buys

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shavru View Post
    And not just 70 oz with flat sides 70 oz with beautiful DEEEEEEP fullering. That is a big brute.
    I just found a custom kit to make it a convenient EDC

Hey, I need the fenders off that trailer for my boat trailer. Give me an address.
    You know that little thing inside your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't?

Yeah, I don't have one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by snowwolf View Post
    I just found a custom kit to make it a convenient EDC
    ROFL Snow!! That just might do it. Though it might need to replace the leaf springs with air bags so it can support the weight without resting on the tires

Look at those pieces today!Ganjawala and super Ak. all of them are quite impressive. is the trailer is for a giant kuhk? i don't think i can handle one that size. in thinking a twenty pound blade is enough for me. that'll be the day! wish i had the dough to purchase some. I'm waiting for a special order kunai in feburary. wait till you guys see that!
    Elegy XI. “Who was the first that forged the deadly blade? Of rugged steel his savage soul was made:”
    - Tibullus

I saw a rig this morning that might work for that sno

I only have so much resistance. It was still available upon inquiring. The 70 ounce CAK has been added to my pile. Yes I'm a addict, that makes three off this particular DOTD.

I think I've discovered 24.5 inches and 70 onces is definitely my limited for one hand.

Congratulations on the fine knives!

January 9th!!! Bahhhhh! I though this was a DOTD! Thats ok. I forgive you BB! 70 ounces of forgiveness is all good! I was out bustin up a pile of wood with my Giant Vim AKB and got a few pics of your GRS with my monster. I didnt scratch it i promise. I can pack it up now and send it off to ya mon. I did scratch up my AKB again tho. I dont think Vim will mind RIP my brother Vim. More smoke up for you tonite. Might smell like Steelhead trout but thats the good kinda smoke

I know it's in the best of hands!

Thats the problem! It dont want to leave my hands! Ill force it tho i promise!

I look forward to your pictures. You're phography skills and composing of photos surpass mine as well.

Here's the AK with a huge RMK Bowie. It truly is impressive.

Both beautiful! What are their dimensions?

The Ram Kumar Bab by RL at 10-1/4" and 4 ounces is like fighting with a straight razor. Not hefty by any means but leaves a superiorly deep wound. At 4 ounces it's barely an extension of your hand. Someone thought this one out before being a utilitarian fighter/chopper. It's a slasher with a mission well thought out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbore577 View Post
    Both beautiful! What are their dimensions?
    The AK is 24.5" and around 70 oz, the Randall has an 11" blade of 3/8" O1 stock. Not sure of it's weight.

I've been working out with the 70 ounce CAK awile. It's going to take some time to build my wrist properly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information