Thread: For Sale: Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional

For Sale: Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional

Model 3570.50.00 Steel on Steel.

This Omega was purchased by me from an authorized dealer in 2002 and comes with the Authorized Dealer Omega International Warranty Card, as well as the original receipt. The card and the watch obviously having the same serial number.

I have all the paper work, extra bracelet links, presentation case and the white outer box.

Runs strong and all functions work as they should.

Condition: I wore this watch daily for a year and then put it away for special occasions. Whatever my desk was made of, it wore down slightly the end of the clasp as well as wearing down a few of the nearby links. There is a scratch on the back of the watch, less then a centimeter long between the engraved words FIRST and WATCH.

The crystal is in excellent shape, the bezel as some very small nicks, lugs and the body of the watch have some very tiny dings.

I would be happy to email/text more pics, please text 630-677-2620 or dceberhart at gmail dot com

Terms of sale: PayPal only, $2,550 shipped/insured with a tracking number to you in the CONUS only, I eat the PayPal fee. No trades at this time, thank you and thanks for looking.

Dave Eberhart

Speedy box.jpgOmega open.jpgOmega papers.jpgOmega front.jpgback.jpg

Price drop to $2400.

Price drop to $2300.

Price drop to $2200.

Price drop to $2150.

Price drop to $2100.

Price drop to $2050

Email sent, thanks.

Replied, thanks for the interest.

Thread Information