Thread: L-3 and Wajaski Sword for 2/5

1. L-3 and Wajaski Sword for 2/5

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Last edited by Yangdu; 02-19-2017 at 12:33 PM.

Kumar rocks!

That L2 is masterful. Simply stunning. One of those blades makes you question whether YOU are worthy of it.
    Jake
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

OMG, another L2?! If there tomorrow, I might have to figure something out to afford it, I can't hold back much longer.
    Last edited by cul4u01; 02-07-2017 at 01:58 PM.
    Chance favors the prepared mind! Words to "live by"

Do it, quit talking about it. She will get over it Another might not occur in this leagu!. Best to beg forgiveness, rather than for in this casŤ, for perrmision. Mine is Irish and German, can't be much worse. Really.
    Last edited by Bigbore577; 02-06-2017 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbore577 View Post
    Do it, quit talking about it. She will get over it Another might not occur in this leagu!. Best to beg forgiveness, rather than for in this casŤ, for perrmision. Mine is Irish and German, can't be much worse. Really.
    I don't have an unlimited expense account for blades, wish I did. Hmmm, maybe I can go bust open a few piggy banks?
    Chance favors the prepared mind! Words to "live by"

That's the spirit! LOL!

wow L2 is sweet I bet james keating would approve

Love that Bowie!

Thats amazing quality. Great stuff

Quote Originally Posted by ivan51 View Post
    The cho even would function like the Spanish Notch that he prefers for his blades.

12. Quote Originally Posted by ivan51 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scara View Post
    The cho even would function like the Spanish Notch that he prefers for his blades.
    Red Flower and I have both studied with Mr. Keating. He has one of the first Liberty Series sets. They were inspired by his technique.

Per my comments in another thread, the top of the guard should be aligned with the cho to effectively enable the opportunistic disarms Master at Arms Keating is famous for.

reference the pictures and explanations in the original LS thread at: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...hlight=Liberty
    Last edited by Howard Wallace; 02-18-2017 at 12:49 AM.
    Howard Wallace

"17 inch 24 ounce Liberty series L-2 Knife by Kumar. Red satisal wood handle. Usual fine work by Kumar. $225."

I'll take the L-2 if it's still available. PM inbound.

Quote Originally Posted by CrufflerJJ View Post
    "17 inch 24 ounce Liberty series L-2 Knife by Kumar. Red satisal wood handle. Usual fine work by Kumar. $225."

I'll take the L-2 if it's still available. PM inbound.
    Need to send an email to the address at the bottom of Yangdu's post. I don't know if she even reads PM's.

Best of luck to ya.
    You know that little thing inside your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't?

Yeah, I don't have one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Wallace View Post
    Red Flower and I have both studied with Mr. Keating. He has one of the first Liberty Series sets. They were inspired by his technique.

Per my comments in another thread, the top of the guard should be aligned with the cho to effectively enable the opportunistic disarms Master at Arms Keating is famous for.

reference the pictures and explanations in the original LS thread at: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...hlight=Liberty
    Ah. I remembered that you had talked with him. I didn't realize you had studied with him, or that he owned a set of the blades. He really is something else.

I like the blades. I plan to own an L2 and an L3 at some point. Thanks for designing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Need to send an email to the address at the bottom of Yangdu's post. I don't know if she even reads PM's.

Best of luck to ya.
    Thank you, sir! Email sent....

Thread Information