Thread: Rain Snow and Sunshine deals for 2/22

1. Rain Snow and Sunshine deals for 2/22

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    13 5/8 inch 23 ounce Liberty Series Knife-1 by Kumar. Dark satisal wood handle. $125.

11.5 inch 9 ounce Foxy Folly by Kumar. Rhododendron wood handle. Looking for a warm home at $65.

15 inch 18 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Lachhu. Rhododendron wood handle. Great spring time Knife at $65.

Email to himimp@aol.com to get one or both
    First come first served
    Blessings from the Computer Shack in Reno

Yangdu Martino
    himimp@aol.com

Looks like you got the white stuff in Reno AGAIN. I'm ready for summer myself.
    You know that little thing inside your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't?

Yeah, I don't have one of those.

wow. it's 72 and sunny here today. I'll take it

I wish I could say the same for that Liberty knife. Wow those are stunning. I would love to have one, but I feel like I would be dueling all the time.
    "Suh, you have visited a great and unforgivable offense on my honor. I challenge you to cross blades as I intend to seek satisfaction in payment of this slight!"

"Buddy, I just cut you off and didn't use my signal...why?...why are you stabbing my tire!?"

"A debt, suh! And the terms for said debt have come due this very day. Now draw your blade lest I am obliged to find if you truly are in possession of the chicken gizzard I believe is fearfully nestled against your weak and cowardly heart that pumps the thin and yellow blood of a parasitic carpet-bagger!"

Then the cops would probably show up.
    Jake
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Freeze! Drop the knife.

Uh, mind if I lay it down gently. Don't want to ding it up suh?
    You know that little thing inside your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't?

Much nicer than that here in Minnesota today... Got the shorts out and went for a 10.62 mile bicycle ride in the 59* sunshine.... But they are saying 12+ inches of the white stuff coming tomorrow evening into Friday :-( I am so ready for spring/summer

So good today

7. More great work by Kumar.
    Howard Wallace

I wonder if that foxy folly would make a good hiking camping knife. I've always liked the klvuk for that but something a little lighter would be nice.

Sure nice to see ya visit blue.

I think the Foxy would make a great camp knife. It is much thinner, hence lighter but still able to chop.

Obvious limitations of course by giving up the weight but they are sweet. Even a bit longer Foxy would still be lighter than a klvuk.

Late to this thread... are these still available? I'm intersted in the fox folly..

Quote Originally Posted by simko View Post
    Late to this thread... are these still available? I'm intersted in the fox folly..
    Send an email to Yangdu at the address always at the bottom of her post. Only she knows for sure.

Thread Information