Thread: Auction # 2. A micro Cherokee Rose by Bhakta.

Auction # 2. A micro Cherokee Rose by Bhakta.

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    This is the # 2 knife I referred to back in the Spear Vala thread. I inlaid some stabilized box elder burl, got good fits and this knife I think feels best smooth. The handle is near perfect for comfort.

The Burl didn't really stand out as nice as I thought it was and after a lot of head scratching and pondering I decided to border it and then went at it with the wood burner to bring it out some more.

See the results for yourself.

These knives are sweet right out of the triangle box. Useful size and a great belt knife for outdoors or the office too if your a rabble rouser such as myself.

Enough babble, here's some pictures.

Here's after the bordering.

Hmmm, thought I had some pictures of before the bordering. Must still be in the camera. Had enough photobucket for today, so use your imagination. It worked for Walt Disney.

Same as before. We'll run till next Sunday at noon.

No starting bid, no tripping, shoving, and keep the last second sniping to a minimum, it's the right thing to do.

Hope I don't get tripped up posting two knives at once. This is like multi tasking, something I'm totally opposed to. I prefer one thing at a time.

Game on.
    You know that little thing inside your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't?

Yeah, I don't have one of those.

Very cool, kinda of like a mosaic. I like it very much. Again the offer stands if the bidding goes over $125.00 I will donate a sheath if the winner would like.
    USMC 85-91 Semper Fidelis
    Hero's don't wear Capes.......... they wear DOG TAGS....!!!!

Beckerhead #230

Blog Entries
    Very cool indeed. Lets start this gorgeous little knife at $150.00.

Love the stepping stone inlays. Great looking knife!

Intriguing grip you've created, Bawanna. Don't think I've ever seen such a bold statement--it really kinda grows on you.
    59 AF&AM

Phenomenal.

I'm anxious to see what magic Pugs performs on these. I got me an idea which usually comes with a headache that I'm gonna run by him. See if the concept (bookie, that's another word for idea, no sense you getting a headache too) is sound.
    You know that little thing inside your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't?

Esav be the winner on this one. I'll get it headed east to Pugs probably be Tuesday before I can make that happen.

Pugs can get your mailing address when he gets close to finished with his magic.

Paypal to Yangdu when you get time.

Thank you and hope your tickled with it.

Blog Entries
    I love it already. Got a place waiting for it next to its big sister. I will get that money out tonight!

Thank you.

Thread Information