Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Axe Giveaway

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Jim View Post
    I think he is going to post a giveaway video when he hits his subscriber milestones
    This above is how it will work

Bump. Putting this back into the mix. I am also selling axes currently, so if you are looking for anything, feel free to message me. Everything I have is for sale. Thanks!

I'm in!

Quote Originally Posted by Operator1975 View Post
    Bump. Putting this back into the mix. I am also selling axes currently, so if you are looking for anything, feel free to message me. Everything I have is for sale. Thanks!
    Not sure how many years (decades?) of 'educated, intense and selective gathering' you have invested in this spectacular axe collection of yours (not a one of us have ever seen the whole thing) but I sure hope you don't develop sincere regrets once it's 'tossed out to the 4 winds'. Pre Internet collecting required untold time, learning and legwork, today it's becoming a question of who has the hottest keyboard finger and the deepest wallet.

How do we know which videos we need to 'like' and comment on?

Quote Originally Posted by Square_peg View Post
    How do we know which videos we need to 'like' and comment on?
    I think that once his youtube site has 200 followers then the first give away happens. Whether Operator posts something up when that number is just shy of 200 or when it actually hits 200, only he knows. ATM he has 171 followers - if I am seeing it right.

Maybe the idea is to pass the word and check back often?

Quote Originally Posted by Operator1975 View Post
    Operator, in the event someone was interested, how would one message you?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent_H View Post
    I think that once his youtube site has 200 followers then the first give away happens. Whether Operator posts something up when that number is just shy of 200 or when it actually hits 200, only he knows. ATM he has 171 followers - if I am seeing it right.

Maybe the idea is to pass the word and check back often?
    Yes, but to enter you need to like & comment on a particular video or videos. But they're not named.

Quote Originally Posted by Square_peg View Post
    Yes, but to enter you need to like & comment on a particular video or videos. But they're not named.
    Once we hit the 200 sub level, we will have the giveaway video, which I will put a notification on here as to which video it is. Like it and throw a comment in, and we will pick a winner from the comments via random generator and someone will win that lincoln axe!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information