Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: large Star-Kosi from Wilson Combat ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    at home
    Posts
    162

    large Star-Kosi from Wilson Combat ?


    Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Does anyone know if it will be available this model soon?

  2. #2
    Hmmm If this is so I may need to wait on an inkosi purchase

  3. #3
    Im sure it will but Wilson Combat first has to deplete their inventory of the 25's before getting the inkosi bariant


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not rich enough to buy cheap stuff.

    WTB: Shirogorov Hati CF M390

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    SW GA, USA
    Posts
    478
    Small Star-Kosi...Drool
    Looking for Small Sebenza "Stars and Stripes" & "Freedom". Also any CRK dated December 27, 2012

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    200
    I'm in.....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    538
    I have a 25 Starbenza, so what I need is a SMALL Star-kozi.
    "There is a no more stupid, or more dangerous way of making decisions, than to put those decisions in the hands of those who pay no price for being wrong."
    Thomas Sowell

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Thin-Slice View Post
    Im sure it will but Wilson Combat first has to deplete their inventory of the 25's before getting the inkosi bariant


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where did you get this information from?
    WTB Large Left-Handed "Riddled" Sebenza
    It's alright to be a redneck. It's alright to drive around in a dirty ol' truck. Catch a bunch of fish and shoot a bunch of duck.

  8. #8

    large Star-Kosi from Wilson Combat ?

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrdbycotn View Post
    Where did you get this information from?
    Educated guess, since the 25's is Discontinued by CRK but they r still selling it would only mean they have inventory still. I checked last night n still available.

    As far as inkosi well again educated guess continue the 25.

    At the end of the day u only really need 1 good knife but as one said "variation is the spice of life".


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not rich enough to buy cheap stuff.

    WTB: Shirogorov Hati CF M390

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Thin-Slice View Post
    Educated guess, since the 25's is Discontinued by CRK but they r still selling it would only mean they have inventory still. I checked last night n still available.

    As far as inkosi well again educated guess continue the 25.

    At the end of the day u only really need 1 good knife but as one said "variation is the spice of life".


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I see. Your first post made it sound as if you knew for certain that CRK wouldn't make any Inkosis for WC until they had their stock of 25's depleted.
    WTB Large Left-Handed "Riddled" Sebenza
    It's alright to be a redneck. It's alright to drive around in a dirty ol' truck. Catch a bunch of fish and shoot a bunch of duck.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by pwrdbycotn View Post
    I see. Your first post made it sound as if you knew for certain that CRK wouldn't make any Inkosis for WC until they had their stock of 25's depleted.
    Yeaaa. My bad. I forget sometimes that i should be more precise with my comments and what i mean. Ty


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Not rich enough to buy cheap stuff.

    WTB: Shirogorov Hati CF M390

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    200
    A small Starkosi sounds great to me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •