Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Osprey K/T and Beverages

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Victoria TX
    Posts
    1,570

    Osprey K/T and Beverages


    Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Post em up. Pick your poison!

    Starting mine off with Saturday morning coffee along with the Commando CF Apache K



    Last edited by Warrior108; 03-18-2017 at 03:01 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Texas Hill Country
    Posts
    1,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior108 View Post
    Post em up. Pick your poison!

    Starting mine off with Saturday morning coffee along with the Commando CF Apache K



    Oh Yeah!! Nice One Jerry!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    #blackwoksmatter

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Texas Hill Country
    Posts
    1,223

    Yerba Matè and Danny's Raptor


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    #blackwoksmatter

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Cumming, Ga
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior108 View Post
    Post em up. Pick your poison!

    Starting mine off with Saturday morning coffee along with the Commando CF Apache K




    Thank you for starting this thread Jerry! Good Idea. I enjoyed seeing pictures of the (K) Apache again. I am a coffee drinker as well.









    Quote Originally Posted by varga49 View Post

    Yerba Matè and Danny's Raptor


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Thank you for your contribution Douglas, I did a quick read up on the Yerba Maté, I have not had the pleasure of trying any, I am intrigued though!
    Christopher Linton
    Osprey Knife & Tool

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Texas Hill Country
    Posts
    1,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Osprey Knife & Tool View Post
    Thank you for starting this thread Jerry! Good Idea. I enjoyed seeing pictures of the (K) Apache again. I am a coffee drinker as well.












    Thank you for your contribution Douglas, I did a quick read up on the Yerba Maté, I have not had the pleasure of trying any, I am intrigued though!
    Chris, Let me know if you do want to try it and I'll send you some resources


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    #blackwoksmatter

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •