Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The one you can't put down?

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakebreaker View Post
    My ASH1. Bussekin, Chopweiler and RMD.
    The Chopweiler really does it for me, too. I keep thinking how great it would be if Jerry produced it in INFI, gave it a Nuclear Meltdown Treatment, and slapped the new contoured Ratweiler handles on it. A winner for sure. Man I want that knife so bad!!!
    SwampRat Brotherhood * S!K #10 * Carothers Performance Knives

My scrapper 5 has always been at my side and in my hand daily as my work knife on the ranch for years. The mudder handles are awesome and it has never let me down, plus its a great throwing knife. I am also quite taken with my tblb that I just received it has hand smoothed scales and is extremely comfortable and nimble in hand, so far I have barely been able to put it down.

SAR 6. I love that thing

Quote Originally Posted by inkynate View Post
    Today I'd have to say AMS, because it's the one I'm always picking up.

Small enough to grab and throw in my pocket or forget about on my belt. Tough enough to deal with yard work or fire prep. Just big enough for some food prep and works great as a table/steak knife. It's always there!

That's an awesome little user Nate! I love what you did with the handles. I was holding mine yesterday after seeing your post.

Sarge 7

For me it is my FFBM Superman and my Dalibor Unnamed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kniferMan View Post
    That's an awesome little user Nate! I love what you did with the handles. I was holding mine yesterday after seeing your post.
    Thanks brother!

I'm glad I held onto it. The AMS was nearly a catch and release for me, I like how after a little personalization it's the one I use most often.

With regard to the OP I guess it's less exciting than a lot of stuff mentioned. I'll generally take any excuse to admire and use any of my Bussekin, but on a day-to-day basis it's the AMS I have the most tasks for.

Conversely, the blade I can't walk past without handling, despite using it probably the least out my collection, is the BG Hell Razor.

Most of the time I end up wanting a larger or smaller blade for the stuff that needs doing. Then when I do want to carry a 7"-8" blade it has to compete with the B8LE, but there's just something about the Hell Razor. Great lines, sweet fuller, excellent heft and handle ergos. Killer blade.

Nmfbm

NMFBM here too
    Never Retreat! Never Surrender!

I think for me i rotate between these 3, lately its been the TG, maybe cuzz its the newest one to me

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    PLEASE HELP: Looking For HG 55 with Stripe Maple Handle (Cupid #47)
    From CupidGanzaa 2011
    Looking for: Busse LE"s & Other Satin/Wood/Tigerhide/Black Canvas Busse's: SOB, Porkshank, HG55, TG14, Battle Saw, All the way up to Gladius

I have to do the DU daily
    The best Busse/Busse kin knife period
    FSOT: SHSH, SHBA, NMFBM, Field Grade

Wanted: Richard Rogers and Joel Chamblin knives.

By far, my Axe Hammer. It's been carried for hundreds of hours, used hundreds of times for a variety of tasks, and been the topic of many conversations (mostly people saying why do you have that!?). It's even been completely through a human foot (have the pics to prove it but they're pretty graphic). It's been sharpened a dozen times, reground, and beat thoroughly. I love this knife and use it hard in honor of Mr. Axelson. God bless him and all that have served our country so selflessly.

Mike Miller
    Last edited by crowbardog; 03-20-2017 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Because I forgot how to spell my last name

I do love me some Boss Jack.

Here lately, I can't seem to get this one out of my hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one showed up today, and with those Curves, and lines, may quickly become my favorite... and that handle lol oh man

From CupidGanzaa 2011
    Looking for: Busse LE"s & Other Satin/Wood/Tigerhide/Black Canvas Busse's: SOB, Porkshank, HG55, TG14, Battle Saw, All the way up to Gladius

Congratulations on the Fudge! Could possibly end up being the Best offering in O2W! They have quickly become one of, if not my favorite Busse!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMtnMan View Post
    This one showed up today, and with those Curves, and lines, may quickly become my favorite... and that handle lol oh man

Quote Originally Posted by TheMtnMan View Post

Congrats on the fudge bro! I can't wait for mine to come in. I got lucky enough to snag the very last one they had.

Love big knives. Love small knives. For me the one I carry and use often. The lonely Rodent Solution. I can't get over the balance, heft., and usability.

mumbo Bussekins small by mumbojumboo, on Flickr

Well I'm always picking up my BG Mofo, haven't used it yet though. I've been rough with my TGLB so I'd say we've bonded lol.

Oh yeah, really loving the Fudge, looking forward to correct handled UG LE, and SOS LE coming soon.
    From CupidGanzaa 2011

SJTAC -- by my bedside for years. Many great Busses but none have displaced it.

Time for an LE reissue Jerry!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information