Up for sale today are 7 knives, all prices include USPS shipping. All knives come with their original boxes unless stated. First I'll take it usually gets the knife.
1. Spyderco Rock Lobster: LNIB, safe queen, centering slightly favors the lock side. $210 net
2. Spyderco Native 5 EDCF Moonglow: This hasn't been carried but the scales do have a couple light scratches on them, blade and centering are pretty much perfect. $Sold net
3. Spyderco Native 5 S110V 2013 Forum: This has been carried and the scales show some light signs of wear, the blade is in excellent condition but not as sharp as it was from the factory. Centering favors the clip side slightly. $Sold net
4. Spyderco Chaparral Titanium: It has been carried as a gentleman knife on occasion. The blade is in excellent condition with a factory edge that is razor sharp and super thin behind the edge. The scales have some light marks, but nothing that really stands out. Centering is just about perfect. $Sold net
5. Spyderco Poliwog: This was sold to me as LNIB, it still has the vinyl sticker to cover the scale. That being said, there are a few light scratches. It's perfectly centered with a smooth ball bearing lock. $170 net
6. Cucchiara Dorado Mid-Tech: This has been carried and resharpened. The blade and scales have both been acid-stonewashed. The centering is perfect and the action is amazing. There is no box, it came in a bag. I also have a Timascus clip that was made by Ironwood Bladeworks. $260 net/$310 net w/ Timascus Clip
Last edited by JungleJim65; 03-23-2017 at 12:39 PM.
I'll take the Poliwog please
PM also sent
I'll take the Chap 2 per pm, paypal has been sent.
My Avatar- Gene Ingram LiteCombo Dropped Set
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)