Thread: ZT 0620 and Kershaw RAM! Check these babies out!

ZT 0620 and Kershaw RAM! Check these babies out!

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Hey guys, we got hit with some car issues and I need to get some cash together to cover the repairs. You know the drill. First "I'll take it" gets it and prices are in PayPal Goods, shipping (in the USA) included. Keep in mind all fees are on me.

First up is my ZT 0620. This is the tanto Emerson collab with the DLC on the blade. I absolutely love this knife. Heavy duty Ti framelock with Elmax steel and G10 front scale. It's been out to work and still looks really good. Lockup is solid and the action is smooth. Centering favors presentation side but no rub at all. No box for this, ships as is. I'm asking $105 - $OLD all in, shipped to your door .

Next is my Kershaw RAM. Probably one of the best Kershaws to ever grace the knife community. This one is marked as a blem, but for the life of me I can't figure out why. Kershaw just has some strict QC. The action is perfect. You'd think it was on bearings. Lockup is great and centering is only slightly off. The edge is factory and very sharp. I'll miss this one but I'll hunt one down again when I can. I'll ship in a different Kershaw box since blems don't have one. I'm asking $85 - $OLD all in.

More pics on the way. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by grownstar; 03-21-2017 at 10:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmosphere View Post
    The knife says "buddy, you got three chances to find a T8 I will accept, and after that, you're gonna have to drill this thing out. And here's a free tip - I'm gonna spit out the first one you try."

The knife says "buddy, you got three chances to find a T8 I will accept, and after that, you're gonna have to drill this thing out. And here's a free tip - I'm gonna spit out the first one you try."

I'll take the RAM please. Please pm your PP address.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrim View Post
    I'll take the RAM please. Please pm your PP address.
    She's yours. About to PM you.

RAM is $old!
    Last edited by grownstar; 03-20-2017 at 05:18 PM.

funds sent

I'll take the ZT.

Quote Originally Posted by photoman12001 View Post
    I'll take the ZT.
    This one is $pf.

Thread Information