Thread: *Resolved*

*Resolved*

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Delayed communications with Bloodgroove4570 were resolved after the knife was received as advertised.
    Last edited by Panthera tigris; 03-24-2017 at 11:38 AM.
    Visit our new site at Tiger Claw Sharpening. We donate 10% of all proceeds to wild cat conservation.

Might invite him to this thread to respond. If not response after a reasonable amount of time like in the other 2012 referenced thread, then post a lot of info so other do not get scammed. Might seek mods input because at some point this guy is potentially a repeat offender. Must be some rule against this.

Barabus, I followed your suggestion and emailed BG a link to this thread. I also encouraged him to honor our deal. Thanks!
    Last edited by Panthera tigris; 03-20-2017 at 09:03 PM.
    Visit our new site at Tiger Claw Sharpening. We donate 10% of all proceeds to wild cat conservation.

I'd also shoot a PM to lmalterna and see if he remembers anything about how his prior deal with your seller turned out.

ETA: If you google his user name (bloodgroove4570) it turns out that he has frequented many other forums and--lo and behold--he appeared to be MIA on at least one other, marlinowners.com. Just FYI.
    Last edited by on_the_edge; 03-20-2017 at 06:05 PM.
    Chris

Willoughby...Next stop, Willoughby.
    SpyderNation #6765

Don't sound very promising...thanks for the 411 on BloodGroove4570...his name is Mudd in my book
    WTB: On the trail of Wilson Combat Startac Umnumzaan-- Old Pivot!

That certainly doesn't sound good.

In the interest of adding a glimmer of hope, being from Vermont I know first hand that a lot of providers have very spotty service here. We did also just get hit by a big snow storm that aligns with what he's saying.

Not saying you're not being scammed, just saying that some of his info seems legit.

Hope it all works out!
    "We shall not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time."
    - T.S. Eliot

I appreciate your response and the hopeful comment.

Definitely need to give the mods a heads up. Hopefully the seller respond. Wish you the best here.

I removed the user's real name and state. I'll add them back if it doesn't get resolved.

Just a head's up, it may be nitpicking, but the preview title of your thread on the Exchange menu page reads like this: "I think I'm being scammed by..XXX" >>> with the XXX's being the last person to post in your thread.

Someone just perusing thru the thread titles and not delving into the threads themselves might get an inaccurate impression of just who the scammer is.

Right now, since I was the last poster...I'm the suspect, hahaha

Maybe it's not a big deal...just something I noticed...
    Last edited by PeteyTwoPointOne; 03-20-2017 at 09:56 PM.
    WTB: On the trail of Wilson Combat Startac Umnumzaan-- Old Pivot!

Et tu, PeteyTwoPointOne?

I changed it for ya.
    Last edited by Panthera tigris; 03-20-2017 at 11:05 PM.

Still radio silence on this one from Bloodgroove4570.

I was contacted today by a friend of BG and I believe this has been resolved pending receipt.

Quote Originally Posted by Panthera tigris View Post
    I was contacted today by a friend of BG and I believe this has been resolved pending receipt.
    Keep us posted.
    Want to buy CRK Mnandis from 2011 and 2012

Knife was received and this has been resolved.

Glad it worked out.
    Want to buy CRK Mnandis from 2011 and 2012

Thread Information