Thread: Ferrum Forge + Chaves One-Off Veloz Flipper Knife Gold

Ferrum Forge + Chaves One-Off Veloz Flipper Knife Gold

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    I will let the Website jibberish do the talking, this knife is in like-new condition, it doesn't look like it has ever been opened until today and it is snappy. This one-off model features a green anodized handle with the gold dots pattern and blue finished hardware. The Veloz knife is an exciting collaboration between Chaves Knives and the guys at Ferrum Forge (FFKW). Based on the 228 folder, the Veloz flipper is a limited run of just 200 knives, available in four different milled handle styles: plain, channel, dots, and slide. Each knife features the Chaves Skull pocket clip and copper thumb studs too! All the usual refinements offered in the Ferrum Forge lineup are present, including a steel lock insert/stop, Hoback Rolling Detent (HRD) and ceramic bearings. We have no doubt the FFKW Chaves designed Veloz is an amazing knife. Asking $550.00 Net email is best [email protected]

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

SPECIFICATIONS
    • Overall Length:7.25"
    • Blade Length:3.125"
    • Blade Thickness:0.17"
    • Blade Stylerop Point
    • Blade Material:CTS-XHP
    • Finish:Stonewash
    • Edge Type:Plain
    • Handle Length:4.125"
    • Handle Thickness:0.50"
    • Handle Material:Titanium
    • Color:Blue, Gold
    • Weight:5.00 oz.
    • User:Right Hand
    • Pocket Clip:Tip-Up
    • Knife Type:Manual
    • Opener:Flipper
    • Lock Type:Frame Lock
    • Brand:Chaves Knives
    • Model:Veloz
    • Country of Origin:USA
    • Best Use:Everyday Carry
    • Product Type:Knife

US sales only, no exceptions (not even for you). You are responsible for ensuring you may legally purchase and possess these knives. Please keep all questions/comments restricted to PMs or email with only "I'll take it" posts in this thread (followed up with a PM or email, of course). Please review the photos and feel free to pm or email me ( [email protected] ), email is best with any question you might have. I Will accept payment via Paypal (with verified US Paypal address and US funded), USPS MO, or check (if I know you). Will ship via USPS within one business day of receiving funds. I reserve the right to accept or decline an offer to purchase based on a buyer's overall history here on BF.

For trades, I'm looking for not necessarily in any order: GTC’s. Begg Bodegas, DireWare Solo, Ron Best, Todd or Frank Fischer (preferably a Battle or Archangel), TuffKnives, Rocksteads, Pohan Leu or that special flipper but if you have other offers, I'm happy to hear them. I'll trade up or down and cash can be added either way. Worst I can do is pass.
    BOB spelled backwards is BOB:

PM & email sent
    Last edited by kirtenNC; 03-21-2017 at 02:02 PM.

Thread Information