Thread: Knife store in Kansas City

Knife store in Kansas City

ADVERTISEMENT
    Im a Spanish collector and Im going to be in Kansas City a few days in August. I want to buy a couple of American classics: Marble Woodcraft -leather handle- and some kind of stockman folder(Case, Schrade, etc).Can anybody tell me the best knife stores in Kansas City to find them? I know I can get them by e-commerce, but I would like to save the high shipping costs and taxes to Spain. Thanks in advance.

Hey I live in Topeka ks and Know some dealers in the Kc metro area Give me a few days and I will e-mail you an addresss and a phone number

Your best bet on Stockman type folders is John and Red Layton. (816) 452-7292

-AR

C&R Specialty
    1701 Baltimore (Downtown KCMO)

chet

Most hardware stores carry Case knives. My wife got me a Hobo with red jigged bone handles at Lowes, a large hardware store, but as Jackyl said, the Layton's would probably be your best source. I don't know of any place in the K.C. area that sells Marbles. If you were going to be here on September 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, there is a gun and knife show that usually has plenty of what you are looking for.

Thread Information