Thread: HAWG Knives?

Question HAWG Knives?

ADVERTISEMENT
    I was wondering if anyone has one of these blades? im interested in the hawg tooth, are these knives any good?

Are you talking about the real Mike Franklin knives or the Taiwan manufactured knives imported by Fury? The Fury knives are licensed copies not knock offs.

I've looked at both, and would like to know about both,if i do get one it would proble be the real deal but i want some info on it first.

I haven't seen the handmade versions, but I have seen the production versions marketed by Joy Enterprises under the "Fury" brand. They're made in Taiwan and are nice looking, but as far as quality goes, they're pieces of crap.
    Never trust your fingers to a knife produced by a company that offers no warranty info nor their address on the box.

k now for the real deal...

Anyone have the real hawg tooth knife?

Will'em not sure if you ever got your answer! Mike Franklin makes an incredible knife! It's solid as a rock and his service is as good as it get's. His HAWG is outstanding!!!I do carry one of his handmade's and man it's a monster! Mike F
    Last edited by masterchef; 10-05-2002 at 06:03 PM.

Thread Information