Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Buck Collectors Club Inc.

ADVERTISEMENT
    SOOOOO ,When are the latest tactical drop point 110's for the club members gonna ship?I was under the impression we woulkd have them by mid march,Still nothing yet in the mailbox.

Razor, I think John had posted somewhere they were a little behind because the Checkering is done third party. I think he said he should have them soon and they will ship out then.
    Visit my Hosted Knifemaker Forum where you can see my Custom Knives and Customized Buck USA Knives
    http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/fo...-Custom-Knives
    Buck Collectors Club Lifetime Member #2234
    "Like" my facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/JAGcustomknives

Has anyone got their "tactical"110 yet from BCCI?Is this how it goes with the BCCI offerings?I was under the impression at the time i became a member and ordered/paid for the knife that we would have them the middle of March.I haven't heard a word from anyone on where they might be or what is going on.I really wanted that knife by a certain time I don't think i would have bought it knowing it wasn't going to be delivered when they said it would be.Is this how it works with all club knives?

Things happen. If I had a penny for every model from every maker/manufacturer that came out later than initially proposed I'd be richer than I am. IIRC there was something posted recently on the BCCI website about the delivery date for these have you checked there?
    BCCI Lifetime Member # 2068
    U.S. Navy 1978-86

No,the passwords i recieved don't even work to enter the site,i don't think i'll be joining up again any time soon,its not what i expected at all.

Quote Originally Posted by RAZORBLADES View Post
    No,the passwords i recieved don't even work to enter the site,i don't think i'll be joining up again any time soon,its not what i expected at all.
    Have you asked for help from John or anyone else? Sometimes we forget that the BCCI isn't a business. It's a club made up of people that share a common interest to which they devote their time and attention. Many members have full time jobs and families.
    U.S. Navy 1978-86

Quote Originally Posted by RAZORBLADES View Post
    Has anyone got their "tactical"110 yet from BCCI?Is this how it goes with the BCCI offerings?I was under the impression at the time i became a member and ordered/paid for the knife that we would have them the middle of March.I haven't heard a word from anyone on where they might be or what is going on.I really wanted that knife by a certain time I don't think i would have bought it knowing it wasn't going to be delivered when they said it would be.Is this how it works with all club knives?
    Got a link? What does the "tactical"110 yet from BCCI look like?

Quote Originally Posted by AfghanWarrior View Post
    Got a link? What does the "tactical"110 yet from BCCI look like?
    Check out post #14 in this thread.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...I+Tactical+110

I'm pretty sure the one with the BCCI logo sold out but the plain version might stillbe available.
    U.S. Navy 1978-86

Is there an online way to apply to the Buck collectors club or only by mail in application?I ask since it looks like ths thread was started in 2002 and thought maybe their is another way besides mailing in app.

Mail it in.

Mail it in! It is worth it!

They have a way you can join using a credit card, or using Pay Pal.
    Harold

Quote Originally Posted by kyhunt View Post
    Is there an online way to apply to the Buck collectors club or only by mail in application?I ask since it looks like ths thread was started in 2002 and thought maybe their is another way besides mailing in app.
    Hi K & All,

As B4us said they do, contact John at the email below!
    Buckcustom@aol.com
    jb4570

I'm printing this out and sending it in.

Are BCCI members ever given a heads up on build outs, close outs, or web specials? I know about the auctions but any benefits from membership seem to lie wholly on the members ability to find it on their own. If people are paying to support the organization would it be inappropriate to ask for an e-mail when things become available? If this option is available on the Buck or BCCI site I have not seen it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    "Compromising your belief structures ultimately leads to disillusion, dissatisfaction and distrust"
    NRA Life Endowment Member, BCCI Life Member #2379
    AKTI Member. Knife Rights Member.
    Life is dull without Paper Wheels

Not that I have received, nor heard of.
    BCCI is independant of Buck so I don't see how there could be any expectation of such.

They are not totally independent from Buck. Membership gives you access to the "Pro Buck" part of the Buck website to receive discounts. I had been given the impression there were other affiliations with the company also. I was probably mistaken.
    "Compromising your belief structures ultimately leads to disillusion, dissatisfaction and distrust"
    NRA Life Endowment Member, BCCI Life Member #2379
    AKTI Member. Knife Rights Member.
    Life is dull without Paper Wheels

Buck offers BCCI members an account to get discounts.
    But it is my understanding that Buck does not own BCCI.

Quote Originally Posted by jb4570 View Post
    Hi K & All,

As B4us said they do, contact John at the email below!
    Buckcustom@aol.com
    jb4570
    I geuss I'll have to just mail one in. I've tried this email address several times and my computer doesnt like it.

Quote Originally Posted by kyhunt View Post
    I geuss I'll have to just mail one in. I've tried this email address several times and my computer doesnt like it.
    Strange, it worked for me twice in the last two days. Tony

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread Information