Thread: Knife stores in Atlanta, GA area?

Knife stores in Atlanta, GA area?

ADVERTISEMENT
    Please tell me where to go to find nice knives, I have found a few places, but want the suggestions from here...

You could wait a week for Blade 2003

Check out BQM's retail store. I think its pretty close to Atlanta (Kennesaw). They have a fairly good collection of knives, not to mention backpacks, flashlights, electronics, watches, and all those military goodies.

Hi ReconTech,

Brigade Quartermaster's retail store is just south of Kennesaw on Highway 41, north of Barret Parkway and off a side road to the left. I cannot remember the name of the street. Check their website because I think they post directions.

Otherwise the best knife store I have found in the metro Atlanta area is Oz Cutlery in Newnan. It is right across the street from the courthouse. The owner has a huge stock of knives.

Chuck's Firearms in Buckhead usually has a good selection of Randalls. Sportman's Adventure on South Cobb Drive in Symrna has a good selection of Cold Steel and Spyderco knives. The Bass Pro Shop at that new outlet mall in Gwinnett Co. also has a large selection of knives.

Avoid Atlanta Cutlery in Conyers.

Sometimes there are knife dealers with a good selection at the larger gun shows around Atlanta.

Still, for such a large city in the Deep South, you would think there would be more big knife shops than there actually are in Atlanta.

PS

Don't carry a folding knife that locks and has a three inch or longer blade inside the Peoples Republic of the City of Atlanta. Such knives are illegal in that liberal infested enclave. They even hired NYC cops to enforce their commie weapons laws.
    Last edited by W.T. Beck; 06-06-2003 at 02:06 PM.

The large Bass Pro on I-85 has a nice selction of knives as well.

There is going to be a VERY large knife store in the Cobb Galleria Center next weekend........June 13-15. Probably the biggest on the planet!

Yeah, I go to Brigade Quartermasters almost once a week. Very cool people there, but they don't carry enough knives in my opinion, a lot of cheaper stuff, not too much of the better stuff. Granted they are the best I have found, and do carry MOD, Benchmade, Emerson, still nothing auto...

As far as Communist Atlanta, I don't really go there anyway, but it doesn't matter, I'm LEO, so its irrelevant. But I do hates those crazy city laws. Btw, my duty knife currently is a MOD Trident plain edge...or a SOG X-Ray Vision, both great.

I'll be at the blade show, will be there right after I get off duty, so probably still in uniform, and tired as heck, but thats ok If anyone sees a cop in grey and black uniform, it will probably be me. The county pd wears light blue shirts....

RT Please email me. I might be able to scrounge up a pass for you.
    Gus
    " The real art of living is to keep alive the longing in human beings to become greater versions of themselves." Laurens Van der Post in memory of James Mattis

It's true, it's not a great place to buy a bunch of different knives..., but http://www.eastmangunshows.com/ usually can see SOME nice pieces...., occasionly TOPS, Bubba, Randall knives, and others.

Also..., and Hossom knives (who is near Duluth, in Gwinnett County), sometimes works and shows some of his knives in..., well, I can remember the gun store, but it's on the west side of Ga 29, between Beaver Ruin Rd and Indian Trail.

Bernie's Sports Center in Lilburn has some nice Benchmades,they even had some autos last time I went...

If you ever down in Newnan be sure to check out Oz Cutlery, across the street from the courthouse. The owner has a large selection of customs and some good factory knives. I bought a nice Blackjack there.

The big show !

Good someone please tell me the dates and how long it would take to get there for baltimore Maryland . Also what woould you recommend train plane ?

I think an airplane would be best. I have flown from Atlanta to Baltimore and I think the flying time was less than 1 and 1/2 hours. It takes one hour and fifteen minutes to fly from Atlanta to National Airport in Washington.

I have never ridden trains in the US except for urban rail/subway systems in big cities, so I don't know if that might be a good way to get to Atlanta. The Amtrack station in Atlanta is at the north end of the downtown area, just off Peachtree Street and overlooking the I-75/I-85 connector highway that goes through the middle of the city. I don't think there is a connection to the MARTA subway system there at the AmTrack station, but there is at the airport, plus lots of car rental companies. So you could get local transportation much easier at the airport than at the AmTrack station.

Last I was there the Blade Show was held at the Cobb Galleria Convention Center in the northwest part of metro Atlanta, where I-75 crosses the I-285 Perimeter highway. This is about 9 or 10 miles northwest of downtown Atlanta. There are hotels and motels close-by. You might save money if you drive further northwest along I-75, as the motels are a bit cheaper as you get farther out from downtown Atlanta. Also, you will not be in any bad neighborhoods in that part of metro Atlanta.

David's Gun Store usually had several Randall knives there, plus a few other knives.., that's in Gwinnett, just north from Norcross, east side of Buford Hwy.

Thread Information