Thread: wolverine boots - any good?

wolverine boots - any good?

ADVERTISEMENT
    Cabela's is having a sale on these Wolverine boots. Does anyone know if they're any good for general deer hunting?

Friend of mine swears by em...

Me personally, I would go for redwings... most everyone I know, whether mechanics, or working plant floors, trust their toes to redwing!

I like Wolverines alot. I work 12 hour shifts in a glass plant and spend all day on my feet. After trying several different brands I found wolverines to be best for me.

The last pair of Wolverines I owned were still made in the USA and lasted me a considerable time for hunting and brush busting. Paid that same amount for them 15 years ago and I was happy with them. However, they didn't have any arch support, which now-a-days is a must for me.

got a pair of wolverine durashock soled boots, very comfortable and hard wearing they almost feel like sneakers but are calf high lace ups

I grew up wearing a simple pair of leather uppers and rubber soled wolv. ALOT! I didnt like the new style after the pair I had wore out so I opted for the Redwing ankle high leather boots. I wear them everyday for about 4 years each pair. I'm on my 3rd at the moment of the exact style redwing boots and I'll never look back.

When I bought the first pair they were about 60 dollars. This last pair was 120 I think.

Either brand is worth it........
    Brian Goode - NC Knifemaker
    Blade Show Atlanta Table 19-G

Thread Information