Thread: For Sale Dana Design Backpacks

For Sale Dana Design Backpacks

ADVERTISEMENT
    I have four different Dana Design backpacks for sale. One Shadow Peak, all black w/ beavertail shovit unused and new for $150. One Bridger, size L with forest green color, unused/new for $185. One new/unused Far Flung, size L/XL in bronze color (kind of an OD/ Desert tan color mix) for $170. And lastly one super Terraplane X(10 th Anniversary Edition)size Large in bronze color absolutely new and unused for $360. These prices included shipping and insurance. These are superb packs with old styles no longer available from Dana Designs. Thanks for looking and I hope I can help someone.

Interested in the Far Flung Pack

I'm interested in your Far Flung Pipe by Dana Designs. Do you have pictures that you could email to me? Does it have the detachable pack and duffle bag that pulls out from the back?

Are the made in Bozeman?

any pics...

Do you still have the Shadow Peak.

Quote Originally Posted by TheButcher View Post
    I have four different Dana Design backpacks for sale. One Shadow Peak, all black w/ beavertail shovit unused and new for $150. One Bridger, size L with forest green color, unused/new for $185. One new/unused Far Flung, size L/XL in bronze color (kind of an OD/ Desert tan color mix) for $170. And lastly one super Terraplane X(10 th Anniversary Edition)size Large in bronze color absolutely new and unused for $360. These prices included shipping and insurance. These are superb packs with old styles no longer available from Dana Designs. Thanks for looking and I hope I can help someone.
    Any chance you still have your Dana DeaverTail Shovit for sale?

Thread Information