Thread: Info on Case XX Throwers

Info on Case XX Throwers

ADVERTISEMENT
    Hi,
    I've heard that Case is no longer making throwing knives. Is this true? Anybody know why they stopped or how I can get ahold of some that DO NOT have wood or plastic handles? I'm already looking on eBay. I posted a "Wanted to Buy" thread with more detail on the knife I'm looking for. There's a link in that thread too. I'm just curious if anyone has information on the history of Case XX throwing knives. Thanks.

I don't believe that Case has a made throwing knives in years. They made a couple of nice sets, the 304 and 305 back in the 80's. They also made a small one and I believe they made a 12 inch one when Jim Parker was in charge.
    "ENDEAVOR TO PERSEVERE"

President
    Branton Knife Company
    www.brantonknives.com
    Tru-Bal East
    www.tru-balanceknives-east.com
    American Knife Throwers Alliance
    www.akta-usa.com

Case xx Throwing Knife

S
    Quote Originally Posted by TroutGuy78 View Post
    Hi,
    I've heard that Case is no longer making throwing knives. Is this true? Anybody know why they stopped or how I can get ahold of some that DO NOT have wood or plastic handles? I'm already looking on eBay. I posted a "Wanted to Buy" thread with more detail on the knife I'm looking for. There's a link in that thread too. I'm just curious if anyone has information on the history of Case XX throwing knives. Thanks.
    You need a Gold membership to sell and then you need to post in the appropriate sub forum.
    Bobby Branton
    Last edited by Bobby Branton; 10-17-2014 at 05:59 AM.

Thread Information