Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: blackjack folding mamba stag

blackjack folding mamba stag

ADVERTISEMENT
    I've got a Blackjack Folding Mamba in stag that I've been hoarding for about the past 10 years.. taking out occasionally to admire it .. but I'm afraid it's time for it to find a new home. Any ideas how much it'd be worth these days?

Click the thumbnails to see the larger pics

I think I'll keep my zytel version to remember it by.

Thanks guys!

A.G.Russell had two for sale last year I think they were $125.00 for one and a stag one for $150.00

Ralph

Thanks! I haven't been able to find any listed anywhere so I appreciate it!

I see Mamba's regularly on the bay (usually listed as a BlackJack only).

$70-$100 seems to be the average, but I've seen anomolies go lower/higher.

They use to be "the bomb," but I guess they have been forgotten.

That is a pristine example of the folding mamba. There is a blackjack forum over "there" where you can look up more info. Tom Carey runs a board where you can possibly list it and fine out even more information. There is a great deal of info on his site and he might have leads for you on the knife.

Cerberus

Ahh, thanks! I know eBaying them is a bit of a gamble. You just post it and hope the right collector(s) see it.

Thanks for the help!

Well I registered with "knifeforums" and either the entire site is locked down for new posts or it's just me, but the "post" button is disabled.

Don't know if I'll ever find out Tom Carey's opinion. Ahh well.

knifef***ms.com is back open now. Check out the blackjack forum under manufactures. I checked and it is open for business

Cerberus

Thanks! Hate mentioning other forums like that.. appreciate it though!

Quote Originally Posted by StMute
    Thanks! Hate mentioning other forums like that.. appreciate it though!
    Nice looking knife. Shoot me an email & let me know what you want for it. Click on my profile for my address. Thanks.

Took me a few days to see your post but I sent ya an email Mick.

Thanks!

12. StMute

I tried to send you an e-mail but it wont go through, e-mail me back

Ralph

The best thing to do would be to follow Ebay. The plastic ones seem to sell for much less, like in the $20-30-40 range. An example in rosewood sold for over $100. I imagine that stag would easily bring more money.

There's one listed on:
    http://www.michiganknives.com/blackjack.htm
    for $265.. but it's new in box. If I'd get $200 I'll be happy.

I'm not sure why it didn't work Ralph, I'll check into it and I'll shoot you an email. I haven't heard from Mick yet, but it's only been a day. He probably hasn't had a chance yet.

Bah, well it's a valid email address.. I switched it to another account. It should work now Ralph. I haven't found your email but it shows that I could PM you..

16. StMute.

I cant seem to email you, send me a pm

Ralph

Well geez.. it didn't save the different email address I had put in, and when I click the option to send you a private message it says:

"StMute, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

Again I think I've fixed it, this time it actually sent me an email that allowed me to confirm the new email address.

Aha! There's an option I hadn't enabled "Receive Email from Other Members".

Now it should finally work. (wipes sweat from brow)

Well.. I'd like to delete this.. but there's no option to delete.
    Erase the text and it says the post is too short.
    Last edited by StMute; 02-15-2006 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick57
    Nice looking knife. Shoot me an email & let me know what you want for it. Click on my profile for my address. Thanks.

Still haven't heard anything from ya Mick. I'll send ya another email just to see if you got it.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph.merlino
    StMute.

I cant seem to email you, send me a pm

Ralph
    You should be able to send me an email now. I cannot send you one however, you haven't enabled that in your profile. I have however enabled it in mine so you should finally be able to get my email address. Sorry about that. I also can't send you a pm.. only gold members can do that. I didn't realize there were so many hoops to jump through.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information