Thread: Sigarms SHR 970 .280 Rem.//For Sale/partial trade

Sigarms SHR 970 .280 Rem.//For Sale/partial trade

ADVERTISEMENT
    This is a Sigarms SHR 970 in .280 Rem. SOLD>>>>>> Has Leupold quick-release bases and rings and a Nikon Monarch 3x9x40 scope. Cold hammer-forged 22" bbl, target crown. Hand-checkered, european walnut stock, satin finished. Short-throw (65 degree) bolt action with front locking lugs for direct bolt-to-barrel lockup. Detachable mag holds 4 rounds for effecetive 5-round max. capacity. Weight is 7.2 lbs w/o mag or scope set-up. Barrel is easily swapped-out for other barrels in 6 add'l calibers--from .25-06 to .300 Win Mag. The .280 is a fantastic round for those not familiar with it--flat-shooting like a .270 but hits like a 30-06. With a 140 grain Nosler Balistic Tip bullet the .280 is only 150 fps behind the 7mm Rem Mag. Look at this month's Guns and Ammo magazine--editor says 25-06 and .280 Rem are his all-time favorite cartridges! Will take all N.A. game with the exception of the "big" bears. A SUPER accurate rifle with only about 30 rounds through her. In excellent-plus condition. Comes with Sig hard case, manual, barrel wrench. I am considering partial trades for either of two kinds of blades--a smaller, custom hunter like a Dozier or similar OR a big Swamp Rat like a Ratweiler, Rat Mastiff, Battle Rat, etc...SOLD-PENDING FUNDS! from my FFL to yours. First "I'll take it" gets it but, I'll need to sift through any and all trade offers before I decide (I'll know it when I see it! ) Additional pics upon request. You can check my feedback--I will NEVER let a deal end-up done without everyone being satisfied. Might have a Scattergun Tech Border Patrol coming soon too. Stay tuned! Thanks for looking. Best Regards--James Falor SEMPER FI (I reserve the right to pull this off the "for sale" board without notice!) Paypal (+3%) MO, or personal check (with time for it to clear--unless we've done business together, in which case I'll ship same day)
    Last edited by James Falor; 10-31-2006 at 12:10 PM.

Exclamation I'll be out for a couple.

One price drop-BTTT. 625.00 PP (+3%) or MO. Checks OK with clearance-time unless we've done business before--then I'll ship her same day.
    Last edited by James Falor; 10-04-2006 at 10:39 AM.

Price Drop!

Btt with a price drop.

Sweet.. I need a rifle like I need a hole in the head( hey that gives me an idea!) but I am a big SIG fan and would love to have a flat shooter like that. Now, would the wife like a flat shooter?? . I must review my stock of knives. Someone is in for a sweet deal.

Exclamation Hey Kevin

Hey Kevin, I do have one other member that is interested in the rifle although I informed him that you are as well. I am going to be away from my PC for a few hours today but I just don't want there to be any hard-feeling among anyone--especially folks I consider friends! Best Regards--Jim SEMPER FI

Smile

" I will take it" with the acceptance of trade offer(s)

Please check your email

Thanks

Never any hard feelings James. Just lots of drool.

Smile Sigarms

I would like to update the trade/deal I made with Jim on this gun.
    Wonderful communication and the gun was as described. Shoots small groups, unfortunately no deer yet but there is still season yet.
    Jim is a class act and I would deal with him again without hesitation.
    Jim, thanks again!

Thread Information