Thread: A Different Kind of Duck

A Different Kind of Duck

ADVERTISEMENT
    Check out the middle knife in this picture.Has anyone seen one of these leather handled 171UHs before.When did Schrade start their custom shop.This is well done by whoever did it.Arnold
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow! Done ala H-15! You certainly have come up with some odd blades lately! Has the one with the fullering landed yet?

Michael

Not yet,any day now.I love these different knives but it is frustrating not being able to track down maker.Arnold

about the bottom one , i was at a market the other day and he had the taylor one of that knife . man it was crap . i know this has been discussed a million times before , but man i played with it for about 5 minutes and then was sick of looking at it. i liked the overall design , but qaulity was out the window

You probably already know you can get a USA made 171UH on ebay pretty cheap right now.I've bought several over the past couple of months.Just watch out for the three vendors who aren't telling people their knives are Taylor made.I found the easiest way to telll is the cheap looking sheaths.Arnold

i like it , but wouldn`t get one , if you know what i mean

Thread Information