Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Image Editing Tutorial

ADVERTISEMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by smcjoecohen@yahoo View Post
    I joined this forum about a month ago. I'm not sure how to post pictures, there is a message at the bottom of the page reading that I may not post any attachments. Can you tell me what he deal is? How can I start posting pics?
    Hi Joe (?),

Quick answer: You don't have a supporting (paying) membership to allow this.

In-depth answer: All the info you need is on a sticky thread in our Photography Forum. Props to Bulgron for such a thorough tutorial.

Click here: Posting photos on Bladeforums.

Coop
    Jim Cooper - Capturing the Artistry and Significance of Handmade Knives. • Makers: Read Post 815 AND Post 891
    • 2014 Website - Below • SBC on Facebook

Thank to this post.

Ok, guys, I'd like to ask for an advice on how to deal with Chromatic Aberration/Color Fringes? Take this picture as an example:

As you can see the problem is that any metal part has quite a lot colour fringes on it's edges. Probably because of the reflection screwing with the camera lense. This one was shot with a Sony H7.
    I'm using the aperture priority mode on any friend's cam that I have (I do not own any, unfortunately, which means I'm an utter beginner), because when I picture knives I prefer as shallow depth of field as possible as I take my shots outdoors and don't usually use a lightbox. In Photoshop I've tried the Lens Correction filter, but it did almost nothing. Any other technique in PS to help deal with this?

I just want to know how to post pics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information