Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Picture thread

ADVERTISEMENT
    Thanks for the tip. I will change em out for sure...

Just joined the club. Steve made a Ti LowRider clip for my Spyderco Native 5.

-Tim

Could not be happier. Right hand tip up dark brown clip for my brown PM2

STR clip on a full size Grip

Thanks for all the great pics guys!

STR
    STR's Blog

I make no apologies for being unable to maintain a monogamous relationship with a folding knife!

My two favorite knives with my two favorite clips. Thanks again for doing this, Steve!
    Last edited by Shakyamuni; 05-14-2013 at 12:02 PM.

blue with the green is really nice

Yeah, I wasn't sure if I would like it, but I do. Since i normally wear blue jeans I wanted the clip to be blue. You can tell that the Para 2 clip is much older and the color has worn off a little, and the BM 940 clip is brand new

Snagged at work

Quote Originally Posted by CAUTION View Post
    Snagged at work

Lets get that retensioned for you. It doesn't look high enough to have torn it but I'd still want to heat it to put it back to risk any tears develeoping. It happens. I remember doing that to my favorite Delica Spyderco. The ones that had the integral built in FRN clip! Remember those? Cold Steel made some also at another time in industry history and many people didn't like them for several reasons but mostly because once snagged they could not be repaired usually. Fortunately yours can be. Mail that back let me clean it up. You'll only be out postage and if it tore you'll just get a new one.

STR
    STR's Blog

I make no apologies for being unable to maintain a monogamous relationship with a folding knife!

Quote Originally Posted by STR View Post
    Lets get that retensioned for you. It doesn't look high enough to have torn it but I'd still want to heat it to put it back to risk any tears develeoping. It happens. I remember doing that to my favorite Delica Spyderco. The ones that had the integral built in FRN clip! Remember those? Cold Steel made some also at another time in industry history and many people didn't like them for several reasons but mostly because once snagged they could not be repaired usually. Fortunately yours can be. Mail that back let me clean it up. You'll only be out postage and if it tore you'll just get a new one.

STR
    Well ya see i already bent it back as best i could/wanted to. Their is still about 2mm of play between the scale and the clip i don wana try and bend further. I cant see the metal because its been cerakoted but it seems fine.

Quote Originally Posted by STR View Post

STR
    Top notch service!

Thanks for the clips STR. The para 2 is finally rides nice in the pocket

Native 5 Lowrider. Thanks Steve.

Native 5 with STR Lowrider by senorsquare, on Flickr

This clip was on my Native 5 but it seems to fit my Gayle Bradley just fine, and it looks fantastic on the carbon. I have a few spydies that could stand to be decked out with new clips so I'll probably be ordering some extras from you soon. I love this clip.

Gayle Bradley w/ STR Lowrider by senorsquare, on Flickr
    Last edited by senorsquare; 04-22-2013 at 01:13 PM. Reason: brain fart

Para2 and Southard

Thanks Steve

Quote Originally Posted by NoFair View Post
    Para2 and Southard

Thanks Steve
    You know I don't own a Southard but if that were mine I'd lift the tongue of that clip on yours and gently but forcefully move it a bump past where you would rather it center so it covers the rear hole just with the one side at the lock cut. I'd suggest a bit of a bump to get that away from off hanging the spine to catch pockets and/or seat belts. Otherwise thanks for the pics.
    STR's Blog

Thanks Steve. Hadn't had an issue with it, but tried it and it seems an improvement

This lowrider looks great with the ZDP-198 Nishijin Dragonfly.

Nishijin w/ STR Lowrider by senorsquare, on Flickr

Nishijin w/ STR Lowrider by senorsquare, on Flickr

Thank you. Looks good on there. Glad I didn't fold it over any later tho but looks great thanks
    STR's Blog

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information