My EDC. The matches are occasional.
Last edited by SidC; 07-30-2012 at 07:35 PM.
Today a Casio F-91W and a Gerber LST. That's it. No kiddin'. I'm not even sure I should have posted that.
Last edited by yobbos1; 07-31-2012 at 09:17 PM.
Knife (skyline as of late)
$$$ (not much of it either...)
S&W .380 BodyGuard
Wallet w/ badge, ID and Dlicense
Every day no matter what.
Truck/house keys with a Swiss key on it.
My knife either a ZT560 or para2 (pants or shorts)
Carhartt leather wallet.
Some days I wear a neck knife and carry my fenix pd32 but I'm never without the above.
Para Ordnance P13 plus one of several lockblades, watch, phone, Burt's Bees chapstick. AR goes in the back seat floorboards.
I always have with me:
- pistol or revolver in right front pocket
- primary folder clipped to left front pocket
- ring with whistle, nail clippers, flat and phillips drivers
- Samsung S2 Skyrocket (awesome)
- small but killer light on belt holster
- keys, wallet, cash
- twin tip Sharpie
usually, but not always:
- Leatherman Rebar or similar
- Fenix EO1 or Photon Freedom backup light
Looks something like this:
Total pocket dump
top row left to right
Altoids tin mostly first aid stuff with home modded prybar handy at work
red sak farmer
coldsteel pocket bushman
windmill classic lighter /change
sonim xp3 pro phone It is 2G, but me proof
cheap mp3 player
Neck wallet, zebra compact pen inside along with normal wallet stuff. Chiropractor told me to not carry a billfold in back pocket . it will throw your back out of alinment
• Relic watch (cheapie but a goodie, still surprised I haven't gouged the face yet at work)
• Unlocked Sunwayman V10R Ti + with updated switch, O-rings swapped with glow silicone from Lighthound (including inside the reflector), control ring re-lubed with Silicone grease, thermal compound replaced with Arctic Silver 5, and running an AW rechargable 750mAh 123a.
Still working up to doing a High CRI LED swap.
• 11 card double compartment "passcase" wallet. Thinnest I've owned, only use half the card slots.
• Polarized Oakley Probation wireframes due for repair
• Fischer Space Pen
• Spyderco Yojimbo 2
• Burt's Bees
Not pictured: iPhone 4s in an Otterbox Defender.
The Persistence stays in the car if I'm not working.
Last edited by enderwiggin; 08-04-2012 at 05:52 PM.
I have a 2 inch webbing belt with a backpack style nylon buckle that I wear on the outside of my clothing. I tote a Stylus 8000 Tough, a Buck Alpha Hunter with rubber skins,an Inova X03 and a pair of Fiskars pruners. I'm a farmer.
If I had to carry just one item it would be the pruning shears.
That belt goes on whenever I head out the door. If I'm going into town a P38 rides along in a clip on holster and a vest covers most everything. The Walther sticks out the bottom a little but that's a good thing.
I live near the Nicaraguan border.
BTW. No watch. The sun and animals tell me what time it is.
Man you guys making me feel like a lightweight
my edc is pretty consistant
wallet, keys, cellphone, smokes and lighter
bandana, sak classic on the keyring, small (cheapo) LED light on the keyring and a small folder (most recently a wenger SI)
and i thought i carried alot of junk
Perhaps this has been asked, but why two or more big knives? I can see a big knife and a "tool knife" (Leatherman, SAK, etc), but why two large folders?
In my case, the 2nd knife is a work beater, and my regular is the one with the good edge. Hard to tell from the picture, but the beater is covered in scratches and has some chunks missing.
Lately this, the sak changes to a farmer sometimes, when I'm at work I leave the JK fixed blade at home
Proud Supporter of JK Knives 72
JK Knives FFL league JK Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)