I have one:
* good as a billy can
* can and pan fit together well
* billy can is quite light considering volume
* strong suspension
* large volume allow to carry meal/cup/flatware/fuel bottle/towel inside
* volume is quite optimal
* general fit and finish is OK
I'm mitigated about top hook: it is quite convenient to hang pot but it is noisy, will scratch stuff inside the bag, generally happen to slide at the bad moment... Overall you're probably better without it.
* burner's too weak: okay to heat MRE but too weak to effeciently boil water for purification or pastas/rice...
* wind shield is quite convenient but far too heavy
* frying pan handle is needlessly strong and too heavy
* fuel bottle dimensions are quite convenient but bottle neck isn't well designed, hard not to waste fuel when filling burner.
* burner is needlessly heavy and non adjustable.
* it's aluminium (I hate the feel on skin)
In short, the billy can is light weight, quite robust, perfect volume for outdoors imho. It is great for price.
As for the heating part, windshield is far too heavy for backpacking. Burner is a bit too heavy but could easily be replaced by some more convenient after market one, but generally speaking alcohol stove seem Ok for heating meal, or a cup of coffee, but don't expect to boil much water.