Thread: Large list of older/rare knives w/ pictures...

Large list of older/rare knives w/ pictures...

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    The following knives are for trade... they are all in like new condition.... Most of them dont have boxes unless noted ... Many of them have light scratches/brushing from shelf marks and storage.. .... None are used at all but most show light signs of ware,...... Descriptions are below each picture...

Now trading seperatly...
    -Folders Only
    -Plain edge only
    -I like tactical and/or strong knives... I would like a folder for these.... High End production - Just Make a Offer, It doesnt hurt to ask.I may split things up if need be ... I like, Mini rukus, HK 14205.. Alias 1, ZT 0200 Lrg manix, Mini manix.. you get the idea...

-Picture 1- Top to bottom
    1. Unknown Survival Blade.. Somes with sharpening stone/ survival kit in handle and a compass on the pommel.. Hairline crack on compass cover... Full leather sheath included
    2. Taylor Co. MCR-11 Handmade Japan... Tanto fixed blade with leather sheath. SOLD
    3. Parker Cutlery Co... Fixed blade with Ti-Ni polished finish.. Plastic Handle.. And Plastic/kydex sheath it clips into.. Japan
    4. Taylor/ Seto Bali Song- Golden Dragon- Japan In Box.. Huge.. Like a foot long...SOLD
    5. Standing Stone Cutlery.. R.M.S titanic #334 with writing on back of blade. Looks to be bone handle...

Picture-2
    Left- Mercator Germany on handle. Solengin Germany on blade... Lockback.. Looks to be all steel construction.. Wier German engraving with a K55 followed by a backward K And what looks to be a jaguar...
    Top- Franklin Mint Slip Joint in Leather Pouch.. 1970 Chevelle SS 454
    Next Row-3 from Parker Cutlery.. Steel Slip Joints... American Generals # 043 and #044.. 1 Born leader.. presidents pics...
    3rd Down- Parker Cutlery- Swing Guard type w/ that odd lock "Game Hunter" W/ bone handle
    Bottom- Parker Cutlery- "Derringer" lockback in the shape of a gun.
    First on right- C-1 Japan 1001?
    Far Right- Imperial Ireland- Barlow

Picture 3-
    Top Left- Parker Cutlery- 1982 World Fair
    Top Right- Taylor Cutlery Co. "Compliments of the IRS" engraved on back. Japan
    1. Chinese lock back
    2. United Lock Back
    The rest are random Cheap ones...

Bali Song- used in box China or Japan?

Email or PM offers..
    [email protected]
    Thanks
    Matt B.
    Last edited by trimcut123; 03-31-2008 at 05:41 PM.

Now willing to trade them in smaller packages or seperatly...
    Just ask....
    -Taylor Dragon sold
    -Taylor MCR-11 sold

Thread Information