Thread: For sale: Two Rob Brown customs

Arrow For sale: Two Rob Brown customs*reduced!*

ADVERTISEMENT
    For sale are two knives made by South African knifemaker, Rob Brown. His website: http://www.robbrownknives.com/

I'm selling these knives for a friend, who bought them years ago, while visiting South Africa. One is a drop point hunter and the other a semi-skinner. Both knives have ivory handles and are sequentially numbered, making these an excellent addition for a collector of fine blades.

Neither of these knives have ever been used, sharpened, or carried, and are mint. They have spent the past ten years in a safe and are now being put up for sale.

Better pictures are available to anyone who has a serious interest in these knives, as these were taken rather hurriedly.

These knives are now being sold for $425.00 each, or buy the pair together for $825.00!

My friend would sell them separately them if necessary, but for obvious reasons, preference will be given to anyone who wants to buy these sequentailly numbered knives as a set. A USPS money order is preferred method of payment. If you have any questions, please email me or leave a message here.
    Last edited by geegee; 11-12-2008 at 03:24 PM.

sheaths? Any cracks in the ivory? The semi skinner looks like there may be a hirline crack..

No sheaths, but I'll check with the owner about the ivory and try to post some beter pics.

Here are a few more pics we took this morning, trying to show where the cracks are in the ivory. Better photo skills would certainly help, but here we go:

I'll be offline today from 2-10 pm, as my employer blocks this site, but will check back later this evening to answer any questions.

Up with a price reduction!

These knives are now being sold for $425.00 each, or buy the pair together for $825.00!

for some reason I cannot view your pics of the Rob Brown knives. If they are still for sale could you send some pics to my email at dianewright929@hotmail.com

Thread Information