Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: THE "Knives on NCIS" Thread

ADVERTISEMENT
    I haven't read all the posts after page one, but I saw an episode where Abby beat up a guy who had a large Cold Steel Tanto Voyager.

There was a SS Spyderco Police left at a murder scene.

I saw a Benchmade Nimravus in one episode.

Other knives I've spotted:
    Cold Steel Kobun.
    Spyderco Delica and Endura.
    Gerber (model??).
    Kershaw Leek.
    MOD CQD.
    To name a few.
    Jim

Now then, on to the NCIS update I promised:

Ziva reveals a fixed tanto that she had concealed in her waistband. Any ideas on this one guys?
    EDIT: Hahaha, James Y ID'd some knives while I was typing up this post. So for now I'd say that this is a Cold Steel Kobun.
    Season 3 Episode 4 "Silver War" (11:54):

Later she kills a baddie by throwing it into her chest!
    Season 3 Episode 4 "Silver War" (42:00):

Gibbs uses his Gerbed to free a prisoner.
    Season 3 Episode 7 "Honor Code" (40:51):

Gibbs has his trusty Gerber clipped to his pocket, which he uses to open a package. Geez, well into his 3rd season with this thing, time for an upgrade!
    Season 3 Episode 8 "Under Covers" (15:18):

Some baddies threaten Tony and Ziva with a crazy fixed blade (that they apparently keep in a briefcase?).
    Season 3 Episode 8 "Under Covers" (31:43):

A lab tech threatens Abby with what I'm guessing is a Cold Steel XL Tanto Voyager?
    Season 3 Episode 9 "Frame Up" (41:56):

Ziva intimidates some young punks into talking by trimming her fingernails with her Cold Steel Kobun.
    Season 3 Episode 13 "Deception" (32:39):

WOW! great pictures there Dekz! and you seem to be right on the knives!

Gibbs gives a North Korean defector a combo edge (with the old style serrations) Kershaw Leek to diffuse a bomb.

Season 3 Episode 14 "Light Sleeper" (39:58):

I swear they put this shot in just for me

I really did like, and watch this show. But early this morning on a 2d amendment rights site they had a list of Hollywood actors who are anti-gun. Mark Harmon was right up there. I've lost all desire to see that shaow again. He has no problem being Leroy Jethro Gibbs for a paycheck, but would take your and my guns away, probably our knives as well as they go hand in hand.

I'm sad and disgusted.

The sight was Maryland shooters. The forums was the 2d A. rights national level.

Quote Originally Posted by jackknife View Post
    I really did like, and watch this show. But early this morning on a 2d amendment rights site they had a list of Hollywood actors who are anti-gun. Mark Harmon was right up there. I've lost all desire to see that shaow again. He has no problem being Leroy Jethro Gibbs for a paycheck, but would take your and my guns away, probably our knives as well as they go hand in hand.

I'm sad and disgusted.

The sight was Maryland shooters. The forums was the 2d A. rights national level.
    I figured as much - most if not all dems are hypocrites. I recently saw a list of all the conservatives in hollywoooood and he was not among them. Nobody on the show was on the list.

i still love the show.
    Last edited by supasuprab0b; 02-17-2009 at 10:04 PM. Reason: political crap cut out = )

Knock off the political BS. That's not what this thread is for and that kind of talk is not allowed in this forum.

Tsk tsk, lazy prop department. A baddie uses a Gerber to threaten and then untie Director Shepard. Coincidentally the exact same knife that Gibbs carries (but we all know how he feels about coincidences)

Season 3 Episode 22 "Jeopardy" (36:40):

Gibbs uses his Gerber to open a vent where he suspects (correctly of course) that a camera may be hiding.

Season 4 Episode 1 "Shalom" (29:34):

Ziva throws her Cold Steel Kobun into the wall to pass the time.

Season 4 Episode 1 "Shalom" (37:36):

Gibbs uses his Gerber to bust open Tony's voice recorder.

Season 4 Episode 2 "Escaped" (34:27):
    Last edited by Dekz; 02-18-2009 at 03:12 AM.

new episode tonight had a knife in it. I couldnt tell what it was, but it was a folder with a clip point (i think thats what its called) blade, silver colored bolsters and what looked to be a wooden handle.

Quote Originally Posted by supasuprab0b View Post
    new episode tonight had a knife in it. I couldnt tell what it was, but it was a folder with a clip point (i think thats what its called) blade, silver colored bolsters and what looked to be a wooden handle.
    Yes, and they mentioned that Ziva had a knife collection.

ah they did. I want to see it!!

there's another N.C.I.S. marathon on USA today! hope to see some pics!

Great thread. Its nice to see a show like NCIS using good quality knives instead of cheap crap for their proper. Hopefully more police/forensics/military shows follow suit.

What's funny is that I have never owned a Gerber but I actually like the one that Gibbs carries a lot. Seems like a decently sturdy knife instead of crap like most people say Gerbers are.

Ziva uses her Cold Steel Kobun to cut down a bag that is hanging from the roof.

Season 4 Episode 5 "Dead and Unburied" (31:58):

Ziva pulls out a knife we've never seen before to defuse a bomb. I could be wrong but it looks like a junker to me.
    Season 4 Episode 7 "Sandblast" (22:28):

Later on in the episode, Tony gives Ziva what appears to be a SAK to defuse another bomb.

Ziva teaches the team how to throw knives. She also teaches us that "knives don't run out of bullets".

Season 4 Episode 15 "Friends & Lovers" (02:16):

Agent Lee almost kills Gibbs with her attempt:

The black handled "junker" with the yellow rectangle on the handle was a sub-$20 Schrade sold at Wally World in the 90s...

I read that in real-life, the actor who plays Denozo (sp??) is the son of a (the?) major importer of Swiss Army Knives into the U.S.
    Jim

Yes, they made a joke about it in one episode. I'd heard that, too, maybe at the beginning of this thread.

Any updates! I'm really enjoying this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Cauldra View Post
    Any updates! I'm really enjoying this thread!
    Glad to hear it, hmmm, I remember seeing one last night, gimme a sec....

This knife is found with a body and logically is suspected to be the murder weapon. I haven't done any research at all into what it is, but it sure looks Kershawesque IMO. Although if it was I suspect it would say so on the pocket clip, as they usually do.

Season 4 Episode 22 "In The Dark" (04:15):

Gibbs bags the evidence:
    Last edited by Dekz; 02-26-2009 at 01:01 AM.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information