Thread: Antique Schrade Bone Handled Switchblade

Antique Schrade Bone Handled Switchblade

ADVERTISEMENT
    This would be what I think is the US paratroopers knife made by Schrade. I am guessing this one dates around WWII. I purchased this one from Jim Sargent personally. Jim had it cleaned professionally by Jim Fox from Knoxville, TN. Fox is one of the very best in professionally restoring the finish to knives and Sargent uses him for all of his cleaning. The spring on this knife works well and it has a smooth action. It sits down in the handle like it should and opens all the way with the release. There is a very small amount of side to side movement in the blade when it is locked open. This knife is very clean and will be a great addition to your collection.

If you look at the tang on the opposite side of the stamped one, you can see there are some minor pits that Jim wasn't able to clean out without damaging the thickness of the blade.

My asking price is $275 or your best offer Price Drop - Now $250 -- Now $230 -- REMOVED.

Last edited by junkfan04; 06-18-2009 at 08:57 AM.

Time for a price drop... Now $250 shipped!

Ok, this will be my last price drop and then I will have to remove it..... The price is now $230 shipped and insured. Thanks!

Hey guys, heads up, I will be pulling this one in the morning if there isn't any interest building in it.

Thank everyone for looking.. I have now removed this knife... Watch for more!

Thread Information