Thread: John Fitzen knives???

John Fitzen knives???

ADVERTISEMENT
    Hey guys just wondering about John Fitzen knives! Does anyone have any experience with these knives? are they good or just junk and are they worth the price tag? and yeah I know thats a matter of opinion!

Thumbs up HardC0re Sweeet!

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew M View Post
    Hey guys just wondering about John Fitzen knives! Does anyone have any experience with these knives? are they good or just junk and are they worth the price tag? and yeah I know thats a matter of opinion!
    I have 2(Tank&Frankenstein)I l0ve them b0th.The tank will stay with me till the end. He n0 l0nger makes b0th 0f these. I'm thinking ab0ut saleing the Frankenstein. J0hn is 0ne 0f the C00lest Cats t0 deal with

just received a Frankenstein from my son as a retirement gift, been collecting for over 30yrs. This Fitzen knife is one wicked looking and well made knife.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sjwcaw View Post
    just received a Frankenstein from my son as a retirement gift, been collecting for over 30yrs. This Fitzen knife is one wicked looking and well made knife.
    Sir that may be so, but you are guilty of thread necrophilia as you resurrected a 3+ year old post. Welcome to BladeForums.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson
    Victory comes with the sword still in the scabbard
    The Way of the warrior is a dying art

Thread Information