Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Archive

ADVERTISEMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by Les View Post
    Kiah, can you make one of these fine sheaths for the Fiskars axe?
    I don't have the larger axe to form from. I need to pick one up as I've had requests. I'll post a note when I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Deoje View Post
    Are you still making these? And is there a way to attach these to a belt, pack, or etc?
    Yes.

As for attachment, I'm supposed to be designing a belt carry system when I can. I did do a sheath for an Estwing recently using this design, but incorporated a standout towards the end and used MOLLE locks for attachment to a pack, which is ideal if you use a MOLLE equipped pack. Of course, this would work as a belt attachment as well, but not ideal. A swivel design (working on it) would be better.
    Not currently taking orders kiah@kiahdex.com Kiahdex Sheath Systems Forum Hail Eris!
    "Got a little plot of land where authority isn't recognized. Contraband keeping the core of his Hyde Jekyll-ized."

thanks for the update I really think it would be a "hot" knife sheath color, judging by all the bags/pouches/packs I'm seeing in foliage.

I'll keep my fingers crossed

Can you do me one for the MOLLE attachment?

If so, how much? MOLLE and/or belt attachment would be perfect for me.

I don't need swivel.

Quote Originally Posted by Deoje View Post
    Can you do me one for the MOLLE attachment?

If so, how much? MOLLE and/or belt attachment would be perfect for me.

I don't need swivel.
    Yup. $33 shipped.
    Not currently taking orders kiah@kiahdex.com Kiahdex Sheath Systems Forum Hail Eris!
    "Got a little plot of land where authority isn't recognized. Contraband keeping the core of his Hyde Jekyll-ized."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiah View Post
    I don't have the larger axe to form from. I need to pick one up as I've had requests. I'll post a note when I do.
    I'll be interested for sure!
    I'll be ordering one for a hatchet and one for the axe!

OK thanks. I sent you money via Paypal for a Coyote Brown one with the MOLLE Attachment.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Deoje; 03-27-2010 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mtwarden View Post
    thanks for the update I really think it would be a "hot" knife sheath color, judging by all the bags/pouches/packs I'm seeing in foliage.

I'll keep my fingers crossed
    Mike, Jonathan at KK emailed me back and said they would start stocking it soon. Probably later this month.

Noice!

i definitely am interested in foilage sheaths as well, i'll check back.

still there?

just making sure your alright

I'm around Mike. Just been trying times the last little bit and I've been in and out (mostly out). Been having to spend most of my time on others' schedules away from home and it's been a headache. The next little bit looks like I'm gonna be able to actually take control of my own time though, so will be ramping this whole thing up in the coming days hopefully.

PS: I still owe you a tan lighter sheath and will have out in a couple days. Still waiting on KK to start stocking foliage as well.

Swick 2

Swick 2 is ordered and inbound. Just a heads up.

I just want to make sure you got my Paypal payment for the Coyote Brown sheath with the MOLLE Attachment.

Hey I know you are probably super busy and that's fine. Not looking for an exact shipping date or anything. I just want to make sure you got the order and the payment.

Thanks in advance,
    Frank

Got it Frank . Been out and had to order some Coyote (among other things), and should have it out by the end of the week.

OK no problem. I just wanted to make sure you got the payment.
    Thanks in advance,
    Frank

good deal- hadn't "seen" you around for a bit

I'm gonna need a sheath, mine is inbound as well. I might consolidate an order with you if you are back.

Quote Originally Posted by Smash05 View Post
    I'm gonna need a sheath, mine is inbound as well. I might consolidate an order with you if you are back.
    Got it in last night. I'll start a thread with details Monday or Tuesday.

Any updates on the Swick 2 sheaths Kiah?

I am now officially ready for a sheath, but I want to consolidate an order, so I have some stuff to send you first.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information