Thread: Victorinox - SwissBianco Yeoman

Victorinox - SwissBianco Yeoman

ADVERTISEMENT
    hello,

the victorinox yeoman is an no longer made 91mm sak that we did give new life in an updated version:

- new style magnificer and philips
    - new tool arrangement
    - new scales color options

for me personally the yeoman is an sak that has many special uses with the magnificer, philips, combotool, main blade, scissor, corkscrew with small screwdriver, hook with nailfile.

in the plus scales are not only the usual tweezers and toothpick but an pin and an pressure loaded pen, blue ink.

the first limited runs where in red and black color, the current 3. run we offer in yellow, blue and stayglow. some scales variants are non plus scales only.

here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8EAr5c3eZM
    video of the first run black yeoman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9hYt6eQkUo

pics:

stayglow

blue trans.

yellow

details

+B
    swissbianco.com

my mom did model how to use the hook of the yeoman the swiss way - carry either mailboxes with string or garbage bags out.

another purpose is hanging them on the clothline for getting dry after toughfully wash/clean it.

I noticed in one of your pictures you seemed to focus on "Officier Suisse", can you give me some information about it, or the importance of it? I have a SAK Tinker that I've carried daily for the past year or two with it on it and I was curious about it.

this is one of the tangstamps on these blades, it show that it is an true sak, not an chinese or else fake. unfortunally the crossbow stamp is gone since many did think its an umbrella.. sad!

Interesting how the new mini-screwdriver appears to have a hexagonal cross-section on the plastic portion. Is it actually intended to be driven with some socket?

The Yeoman and Explorer Plus are probably my favorite SAK configurations. The magnifier gets used more than one would think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehazi View Post
    [Powernoodle] . . . your willing ignorance is the downfall of mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by rockspyder View Post
    Interesting how the new mini-screwdriver appears to have a hexagonal cross-section on the plastic portion. Is it actually intended to be driven with some socket?
    that is an good question and i did quick test it out, the hex sure fits! but i suggest not use it that way cause quite likley the actual screwdriver part may break loose. i havent yet destory sutch an screwdriver to actually see how well the metal part is hooked on the plastic part...

by sutch tiny screws, the use of treadlocker and force by hand is usually way enough.

I, too, would think a socket is a lot of torque for that tiny screwdriver.

Interesting concept, though.

the back of the hook looks like it has a finger nail file area.

Granger Knives & Pale Horse Fighters
    www.palehorsefighters.blogspot.com ~ grangerknives@live.com
    You do not want to leave too, do you? Jesus asked the Twelve. Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go?
    You have the words of eternal life. - John 6:67-68

are there any stayglow or trans. blue models left?

sold out at the moment - more are on its way, please email me.

I'm so drooling and waiting till I get mine Few more weeks... Thanks Robert!

Quote Originally Posted by grangerknives View Post
    the back of the hook looks like it has a finger nail file area.
    it is paul, on most hooks that feature is not build in...the yeoman has it!

Thread Information