Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fight'n Rooster knives

ADVERTISEMENT
    Wow. Very special F'nR' for sure. Rather expensive too i bet.
    roland

Colored scrimshawed pearl on the mermaid BM. The other one is blue lapis, pearl and some other kind of black and quartz looking stone. I don't remember exactly what they are. These are both Fight'n Rooster Sunfish. Forgot I had 'em until recently.
    Greg

I just got this set of 14 knives and I'm working on the other three large congresses the guy has if he comes down on the price.Can any one give me any info on the leg knives and the small"very[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\daddy\Desktop\knife stuff\Fighten Rooste[/IMG] small"pin knife.The small pin knif is made as good as the other knives I've got but it is about 1 and 3/4 in,long.I cant seem to be able to post a pic.Ill figure it out and post back in a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmage View Post
    I just got this set of 14 knives and I'm working on the other three large congresses the guy has if he comes down on the price.Can any one give me any info on the leg knives and the small"very[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\daddy\Desktop\knife stuff\Fighten Rooste[/IMG] small"pin knife.The small pin knif is made as good as the other knives I've got but it is about 1 and 3/4 in,long.I cant seem to be able to post a pic.Ill figure it out and post back in a few.
    To post a picture, you will need to upload it to a hosting service such as Photobucket. Once uploaded, the service will provide IMG codes for the picture. Insert the IMG codes in your post.

Please be advised that as a registered user, you are not able to ask about values.
    Frank R

... Still looking for a vorpal blade.
    (op cit Lewis Carroll)

List of BF Dealer Members

Anyone ever hear of a Fight'n Rooster knife that is 20 inches long and weighs several pounds? Are they salesmen's samples, or were they made for the general population?

Quote Originally Posted by Joepuglatz View Post
    Anyone ever hear of a Fight'n Rooster knife that is 20 inches long and weighs several pounds? Are they salesmen's samples, or were they made for the general population?
    They have one for sale on the Fight'n Rooster web sight.It cost $3,000.00.
    Large Display Trapper- two bladed trapper is 8 1/4 inches long closed, and has scrimshawed four piece mother of pearl handles

Some people (very few) collect large Display knives. Prices are high and most of us aren't interested in them anyway.
    What are you going to do with a huge folder ? The regular folders can at least be useful.
    roland

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information