Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tyler Degazio aka t.degazio

ADVERTISEMENT
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________
    Last edited by TheGent; 03-02-2012 at 02:46 PM.

TheGent - if you look at your USPS receipt, you will find a tracking #. Even if you sent it First Class - there is one on the green Customs label. You might be able to find out location of your parcel using that.

Still waiting...

I have not recieved my knife back yet, but T.Degazio has responded to my most recent email and says he is going to try and ship this week. So while I am still waiting, I have not given up on a positive resolution.
    Nuke Spook
    "TANSTAAFL"

"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself."
    Lois McMaster Bujold,
    "A Civil Campaign"

RAT Pack #796

Kukri is on the way?

After a couple of emails back and forth I received an email from T.Degazio on Aug 19th saying that my Kukri was put in the mail the day before. Should be arriving soon. I'm hoping for a happy ending.
    Nuke Spook
    "TANSTAAFL"

"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself."
    Lois McMaster Bujold,
    "A Civil Campaign"

RAT Pack #796

Unhappy Still no kukri

Still no knife from T.Degazio. Anyone know what is a reasonable shipping time from Welland Ontario to Tennessee. He was supposed to have shipped it on August 18.
    Nuke Spook
    "TANSTAAFL"

Lois McMaster Bujold,
    "A Civil Campaign"

RAT Pack #796

Blog Entries
    It looks like he's restored two out of four deals to the original owners, one he won't acknowledge, and one he may still be lying about.

Maybe a week. If Nuke Spook's doesn't arrive, I ban him. Obviously, he's not going to do right by TheGent. This is not personal problems, it's outright fraud.

Nuke Spook - shipping time is REALLY unpredictable.
    Depends which service used, if cheapest(small pocket)
    could be anywhere between 1 week to 2, even 3 month.
    Both had happen to my parcels, latter even twice
    Did he provide a PO receipt? If not - I don't think
    he shipped it at all. Sorry......

Quote Originally Posted by benyaM95 Ranger Knif View Post
    Nuke Spook - shipping time is REALLY unpredictable.
    Depends which service used, if cheapest(small pocket)
    could be anywhere between 1 week to 2, even 3 month.
    Both had happen to my parcels, latter even twice
    Did he provide a PO receipt? If not - I don't think
    he shipped it at all. Sorry......
    Per your suggestion I ask about a PO Receipt and received a very quick email response with pictures of a shipping document (hand written on what appears to be the correct type of form and another picture showing what appears to be the same document stamped on the back with the appropriate date. Things may be looking up.
    Nuke Spook
    "TANSTAAFL"

Lois McMaster Bujold,
    "A Civil Campaign"

RAT Pack #796

Quote Originally Posted by Nuke_Spook View Post
    Per your suggestion I ask about a PO Receipt and received a very quick email response with pictures of a shipping document (hand written on what appears to be the correct type of form and another picture showing what appears to be the same document stamped on the back with the appropriate date. Things may be looking up.
    Well.... From your description I can tell you that it was sent as a "small pocket USA". Besides that form(C22) there also should be a cash register receipt - usually they are stapled together. Check your PM

Angry Once LNIB Kukri returned used. (Nicks & coating wear.)

Kukri arrived today. I shipped it on June 18, the customs form was signed on June 24 (according to a phone call to the USPS), and it was returned September 1. I shipped LNIB with the original lubricant still on the blade and T.Degazio (Tyler Degazio of Welland, Ontario) returned it used with some small nicks in the blade and with the coating worn in places along the edge. Clearly it has been used. It should not have been used until the trade was completed or kept for 2 months. Blades he claimed he shipped to me never arrived. I am leaving negative feedback on I-Trader, the rest is up to the Mods.
    Nuke Spook
    "TANSTAAFL"

Lois McMaster Bujold,
    "A Civil Campaign"

RAT Pack #796

I hate to read this.

all the issues have been resolved, can this thread be taken down, i would not like my home address and such information available on the internet. thank you

Tyler, I don't believe they take threads down. You may ask whomever posted your address to remove it, but I seriously doubt that you are going to get any consideration.

Not resolved!!!

No! All the issues were not resolved. You fraudulently offered a trade you had no intention of following through with, damaged my knife when you received it and finally sent it back. Now you find that a reputation for dishonesty is not a good thing and you want to avoid the consequences of your actions. Nope, not the way this works. Why you were not banned I will never understand.
    Nuke Spook
    "TANSTAAFL"

Lois McMaster Bujold,
    "A Civil Campaign"

RAT Pack #796

Still Not resolved!!! Have I ever mentioned that I have a long memory...
    No! All the issues were not resolved. You fraudulently offered a trade you had no intention of following through with, damaged my knife when you received it and finally sent it back. Now you find that a reputation for dishonesty is not a good thing and you want to avoid the consequences of your actions. Nope, not the way this works. Why you were not banned I will never understand.
    Nuke Spook
    "TANSTAAFL"

Lois McMaster Bujold,
    "A Civil Campaign"

RAT Pack #796

this kid emailed me in feb 2012 asking this:

I was hoping you could take information off the internet please. There was a post about me on a thread several years ago in which I corrected my wrong. I was hoping you could remove the information you posted regarding me as I had made a huge mistake and have had to live with that shame ever since. I hope you could find it in your heart to forgive me and remove the information.
    apparently the issue wasn't resolved.

Just sent him a message. He has one week to make good.

He did send me back a NIB Kershaw Shallot. At first he tried to offer some used knives to make it even, but I refused and he replaced my Shallot. I told him that I would only edit my posts if he made it right on my end, but would not have the thread deleted since he had other issues to resolve.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuke_Spook View Post
    Still Not resolved!!! Have I ever mentioned that I have a long memory...
    Because of this he is now banned

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information