Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: What is missing in ESEE's product line?

ADVERTISEMENT
    I also think that a bushcraft type of knife would be pretty sweet. The concept is getting way too popular now in outdoors circles to ignore.

3/16" 1095 50/50 point with a 9/16" scandi grind would be a real nice knife to see. 4" blade without a choil and nice micarta handles like ESEE knives already rock would be a lot more of a crowd pleaser than people here are willing to admit now. There are plenty of other companies that do them but nobody could possibly beat ESEE in a bang-to-buck factor and a few reviews telling folks that they can get a top-notch, tough-as-nails bushcraft-style knife that makes Moras look like a punk for around $100 street price would get some real interest going without a doubt.

Imagine a great survival/utility knife for around $100 street price that you really could use for a pry bar with ESEE quality and warranty...

Yeah i have to agree, a small hatchet and a fillet knife would be kool, id also like the gattlin gun or mini gun...lol

I second the hatchet. That would a must have for sure.

This will most likely never happen, but I'd like to see a more EDC friendly Izula. Not that the Izula isn't a great all around knife, it's just more stout than I need it to be for the tasks I use it for on a daily basis. It is the perfect size for when it comes with me into the bush, but for every day use, I have several other thinner profile knives that are much better cutters.

Anyone else think that would be sweet?

A hatchet, a thinner Izula, and a survival toothbrush. That is everything. With those three items, the ESEE lineup is complete.

Multi tool with locking pliers or a wharncliffe izula in ss.
    Last edited by bomber_man_jj; 12-31-2010 at 06:27 AM.

These are some awesome suggestions.

1. Most BA folding shovel around.
    2. Hatchet
    3. Kukri
    4. Multi-tool
    5. 7"-8" Knife just a size up from the ESEE 6
    6. Survival Toothbrush

That about covers it. If ESEE had all of the above things, I would never buy a knife from another company.

ESEE mouse pad for bladeforum use.

+ 100 on the shovel, axe, and multi-tool.

Shotgunner11s suggestion of an ESEE-5 sized knife with the blade profile of the ESEE-6 sounds great.

I also like the idea of a small hatchet.

If i may be allowed to voice my vote, i would like to see a kukri added to the ESEE lineup.

I think ESEE could make one of the best kukri's ever available. I would second the CS shovel.

My CC is cringing in my wallet as we speak!......

Thanks.

Gonzzo.

Quote Originally Posted by freedoom View Post
    ...an izula with a wharncliffe would be awesome.
    I suggested this last year, and was told in no uncertain terms that it wouldn't happen. Who knows, though...Even if I don't get credit for it (as I'm sure I wasn't the first to think of it) I'd still like to see it produced.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsman View Post
    ESEE mouse pad for bladeforum use.

+ 100 on the shovel, axe, and multi-tool.
    You know, stuff like that is always a cool thing to have on the desk, along with the knives and stuff.

I'd rather see a mid-sized Hatchet rather than a axe, somethign 16-20" size, and light enough to pack easy but still heavy enough to to split or do decent chopping when you had to.

Lightsaber.

Spork.

Pool cue?

On a more serious note, if ESEE were to put out an axe/hatchet, I'd want something like this.

5160 steel and micarta/G-10 scales in place of the rubber overmold. That would be pretty cool.

ESEE should make one of these....

i actually saw that commercial on mtv. but on topic, i want canvas (tan) micarta handles on all the knifes. Just offer the 3's ones for the 4 and the 5's for the 6, why isnt this an option?

My first wish was listed in a thread I started about wanting a D2 Izula. Then I would like a hunting knife. You know, 4" blade no more than 5/8" from top to bottom with a thin blade. Make mine with with the skull on it please.

A mount that turns your izula into a pistol bayonet!
    Maybe a realistic hatchet/tomahawk type of tool.
    More realisticly.. a set of silverware for camping, maybe a really kickass spork.

SMEET Key.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread Information