Quote Originally Posted by High Density View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Magus View Post
    Lol!

He just wants his truck back.
    Never steel a knife guy's truck.

Who brings a knife to a gun fight?

This guy \/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=qoWjU8OAUaU

Not sure what it is, but this scene always stuck with me.

the movie "all quiet on the western front" (the one made in the 70s). the main charecter paul gets trapped in no mans land at night and hides in a crater.a french patrol comes by and shells start falling,one frenchman dives into the crater and paul pulls a knife from his boot and stabs him.it ends up taking all night for the frenchman to die and makes paul really question the war and why he's there.the knife looks like a randall#14 , perhaps some on here can confirm that. ive wanted one since seeing that film when i was a kid in the 70s. maybe someday. a very good movie,worth checking out.

I have always liked Indiana Jones' pocket knife:

necrobump for a fun thread

Not a movie, but in the TV series 'Burn Notice' Larry kills someone with a SOG Seal Pup. And Michael Uses a Benchmade Infidel on several episodes.

Also, In the Movie 'This Means War' one of the guys has a knife stuck into his desk but I have no clue what it is..

Not a movie and has probably been mentioned but the character of Daryl Dixon in The Walking Dead tv series carries a Busse Team Gemini.

Anyways one of my favorite movie blades is the machete Denzel Washington uses in The Book of Eli.

In Friday the 13Th Part V: A New Beginning, the character Tommy Jarvis carries a Kershaw 1050.

There were a couple knives used in Savages. Wasn't able to identify them in the theater though.
    Beckerhead #149
    HTM/DDR Crew Member

Tax Season Sale! Khukuri, Camp knife, Large and Small Persians, all in the Exchange.

I love this knife too. I think I will go hammer one out like this for myself. That blade looks bigger than the reproductions I've seen 2&1/2 wide and a four arm long. Thanks for the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin01 View Post
    I love this knife too. I think I will go hammer one out like this for myself. That blade looks bigger than the reproductions I've seen 2&1/2 wide and a four arm long. Thanks for the post.
    Umm, huh?

In the movie The Client - the main "bad guy" gang member had a Stainless Steel Spyderco Police.
    Client.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by De Plano View Post
    Umm, huh?
    Might be one of those people who responds to the first post and doesn't read the rest of the thread or look at the post date. Being as how I don't think he was responding to any of the more recent posts.
    Beckerhead #149
    HTM/DDR Crew Member

Tax Season Sale! Khukuri, Camp knife, Large and Small Persians, all in the Exchange.

My mistake I was refering to the Rambo knife in the 2008 movie. I did forge out my version of it from a leaf sring though.
    Marlin

The first knife I can recall seeing in a movie was from an old black and white court drama called "12 Angry Men". One of the jurors pulls an auto and embeds it in a table. That said, the knife that fascinates me is from the Anime "Canaan". The villain pulls some sort of weird, karambit style blade when she loses her gun. I wish somebody would make a working replica, I'd buy that in a heartbeat. Pretty good anime too. I also recall cheering when I saw a Spyderco police in Fight Club. I actually have a little list of knives I've seen in movies, TV shows, games, and animes. I'm also a fan of that cross sword from Gangs of New york.

I agree! The one that started it all! First Blood
    Last edited by skbenton; 08-08-2012 at 09:19 PM.

This is my 1st post but, The knife the main charecter V uses in V for VENDETTA is great, also it was mentioned early in the thread but the curved blade the crazy German chick uses in Die Hard.

Some of my favorite

I remember watching this movie as a young kid and fell in love with this. Anyone remember the handle

Anything used in this movie

Here is another one

From the movie Johnny Mnemonic

Dudes, don't forget. The Jackson family five couldn't compete.

MegaZord from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers – It’s basically a Transformer-like creation to begin with, combining the five Dinozords of the red (Tyrannosaurus), blue (Triceratops), yellow (Sabre-Toothed Tiger), black (Mastadon) and pink (Pterodactyl) Power Rangers. Though its main attack mechanism is punching, it can summon its Power Sword capable of finishing off most enemies with a powerful energized slash as well as fire a powerful laser beam from the tip of its head and form a shield from the Mastadon’s detached head. The Power Sword also provides MegaZord with an energy boost, something it will surely need when facing off against some of the more sinister and higher-ranking Decepticons.

(dudes, don't forget) Jk
    Last edited by Trail Edge; 08-11-2012 at 10:14 AM.

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread Information