This little bee wouldn't leave my bait alone so I added him to it.
Once I actually caught a fish I quickly realized I no longer had my stringer in my back pack. So...I had to make one by melting the end of a section of para-cord into a point and tying a loop in the other end. The point of the BTK worked really well for making a small slit in the thin skin under the lower jaw of the fish to insert the stringer into.
I didn't catch many, but before long I had plenty for a nice afternoon meal.
And with wonderful timing I got a phone call right after this shot that called me away from my trip and to a meeting. So...this little guy and his two friends ended up getting a reprieve and were released to be caught again another day.
Part 2 of 4