Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Mini Ti Pry Info Thread

ADVERTISEMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by STR View Post
    It would be $124.85 for six and shipped out Priority mail. If you still want first class its really not much cheaper with that much weight so I'd suggest just going with priority. Of course thats only good if you are in the USA. If outside then first class would be the best bet. I'll have to make these up in the morning with the others I have on the agenda. Should be able to get them out to you by noon or so either way. Just say the word and I'll make em up. Thanks for your interest.

STR
    Hi sir
    Sorry just got busy with work
    PP sent,
    I love the clips on the folders by the way great work

Thanks
    Much

Quote Originally Posted by arijer View Post
    Hi sir
    Sorry just got busy with work
    PP sent,
    I love the clips on the folders by the way great work

Thanks
    Much
    I see the payment. I don't see an address though so I printed the label to ship them to the same address the knives went to. Hope thats cool cuz I printed it off already.

STR
    STR's Blog
    My Other Forum

I make no apologies for being unable to maintain a monogamous relationship with a folding knife!

I'll take one like the 4th up from the bottom on the right side of the link photo. Isn't that a grey color (with camo wrap)?

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...ighlight=yummy

Jeff
    Proud Supporter of JK Knives

Quote Originally Posted by jds1 View Post
    I'll take one like the 4th up from the bottom on the right side of the link photo. Isn't that a grey color (with camo wrap)?

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...ighlight=yummy

Jeff
    No thats one of the khaki colors its just the lighting that makes it look that way.

I can do one like that for you and get it in the mail today though if you want to grab it. I have one left that is done and ready to ship out. Maybe two, but one for sure. Thats the desert camo wrap and I use that a lot on the khaki prybars because they go together well. I can get one out to you right quick if you want it and my mail will be arriving shortly at like 10:30 to 11 am my time. Its about a quarter till 10 now. The Post office closes at noon here on Sat. so if I miss him I'll do it Monday. Just let me know. Thanks
    STR
    STR's Blog
    My Other Forum

I make no apologies for being unable to maintain a monogamous relationship with a folding knife!

No thats one of the khaki colors its just the lighting that makes it look that way.

I can do one like that for you and get it in the mail today though if you want to grab it. I have one left that is done and ready to ship out. Maybe two, but one for sure. Thats the desert camo wrap and I use that a lot on the khaki prybars because they go together well. I can get one out to you right quick if you want it and my mail will be arriving shortly at like 10:30 to 11 am my time. Its about a quarter till 10 now. The Post office closes at noon here on Sat. so if I miss him I'll do it Monday. Just let me know. Thanks
    STR
    I'll take it! Thanks.

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by jds1 View Post
    I'll take it! Thanks.

Jeff
    Got the payment and its just in time. It will be going out here in a few minutes and is already in my mail box waiting for the mail man who I just saw working his way around the block so good timing!

STR
    STR's Blog
    My Other Forum

Got the payment and its just in time. It will be going out here in a few minutes and is already in my mail box waiting for the mail man who I just saw working his way around the block so good timing!

STR

Thanks!

Jeff

Got my 2 pry bars.... really clean work, STR!

Thanx much

Ummm. Some of you guys have been asking about straight pry bars with no bend in the end. I did one like that for someone today and shipped it out. If you think you want one with no bend just state that. I'm not opposed to skipping that last step or doing it. Its the same price either way but just let me know. Thanks

STR
    STR's Blog
    My Other Forum

Can I get a brown/tan with camo wrap?

If yes will PayPal immediately.

Thanks

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by brownfam View Post
    Can I get a brown/tan with camo wrap?

If yes will PayPal immediately.

Thanks

Michael
    Yes sir no problem at all. I'll get it done right now so its going to be ready here in just a minute for you.

Pay pal is my STR@bladeforums.com email, and total is $23 shipped out. Thanks
    STR
    STR's Blog
    My Other Forum

Yes sir no problem at all. I'll get it done right now so its going to be ready here in just a minute for you.

Pay pal is my STR@bladeforums.com email, and total is $23 shipped out. Thanks
    STR
    $$$ sent by PayPal

Thanks

Michael

Got it and thanks. No addy in the payment info though so get that to me and we'll be good to go.
    STR
    STR's Blog
    My Other Forum

Got it and thanks. No addy in the payment info though so get that to me and we'll be good to go.
    STR
    Address sent by email.

Thanks

Michael

STR I`d like a khaki with camo wrap if you have one availible. Let me know the total price please and I`ll PayPal you.

Quote Originally Posted by echoscout View Post
    STR I`d like a khaki with camo wrap if you have one availible. Let me know the total price please and I`ll PayPal you.
    I do have one left that is made and ready to color and wrap. After that I'll have to make up more so I guess I know what I'll be doing starting in the morning.

Khaki and camo cord wrap coming right up. $23 to STR@bladeforums.com and be sure the address is handy for me. Thanks

STR
    STR's Blog
    My Other Forum

$ sent by PP.

Got it and yours is wrapped up and ready to go out in the mail come Monday morning. Thanks my friend.

STR
    STR's Blog
    My Other Forum

Email sent. Thanks STR !

Ti PryBars

Good morning Steve.

I would like two blue ones wrapped with orange paracord. How much by PayPal?

Fred

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information