Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 422

Thread: Mini Ti Pry Info Thread

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    171

    Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Quote Originally Posted by STR View Post
    Call it a 50 spot and I'll ship two out to you here today.

    Thanks Fred.
    STR
    Done.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma, United States
    Posts
    12,887
    Quote Originally Posted by DelrinFred View Post
    Done.
    Got it and they are on their way. Thanks again
    STR
    STR's Blog & contact info


    I make no apologies for being unable to maintain a monogamous relationship with a folding knife!

  3. #123
    If possible I'd like the brown/beige with the camo cord -- just like those pictured on the right side of picture two. Thanks

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma, United States
    Posts
    12,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen8811 View Post
    If possible I'd like the brown/beige with the camo cord -- just like those pictured on the right side of picture two. Thanks
    Not a problem at all to have one out to you in the morning mail but I'm not clear on which camo cord you want. I have at least five now. I have one in particular that I feel goes very well with brown prybars though so if you want to allow me to match it up I can or if you can point me to the exact one you want from the link to the new cord choices post I made thats fine too.

    $23 shipped out STR@bladeforums.com is my pay pal. Thanks

    STR
    STR's Blog & contact info


    I make no apologies for being unable to maintain a monogamous relationship with a folding knife!

  5. #125
    Will do and email/paypal inbound...

  6. #126
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Sweaty RainForests of Wisconsin
    Posts
    366

    STR...This is the one!

    Quote Originally Posted by HikingMano View Post

    Sorry for "borrowing" HikingMano's picture, but this is exactly what I was looking for. Please give me a $$ total, including shipping to the 53222 zip code, and I will send the paypal asap.

    Thanks!
    Brew

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma, United States
    Posts
    12,887
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewCity59 View Post
    Sorry for "borrowing" HikingMano's picture, but this is exactly what I was looking for. Please give me a $$ total, including shipping to the 53222 zip code, and I will send the paypal asap.

    Thanks!
    Brew
    $23 to STR@bladeforums.com and I'll get one out to you today.

    STR
    STR's Blog & contact info


    I make no apologies for being unable to maintain a monogamous relationship with a folding knife!

  8. #128
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Sweaty RainForests of Wisconsin
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by STR View Post
    $23 to STR@bladeforums.com and I'll get one out to you today.

    STR
    Paypal inbound! Thanks very much!

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma, United States
    Posts
    12,887
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewCity59 View Post
    Paypal inbound! Thanks very much!
    Got it. Its wrapped and in the mail. Thanks
    STR
    STR's Blog & contact info


    I make no apologies for being unable to maintain a monogamous relationship with a folding knife!

  10. #130
    Hi,

    I would like to order a titanium pry bar in brown, bead blasted, with black paracord.

    I just saw this on Nutnfancy's EDC video and it looks very useful.

    Thanks,
    John

  11. #131
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Sweaty RainForests of Wisconsin
    Posts
    366

    Thank you, STR!!

    Quote Originally Posted by STR View Post
    Got it. Its wrapped and in the mail. Thanks
    STR
    Very much appreciated!

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma, United States
    Posts
    12,887
    Quote Originally Posted by kf123 View Post
    Hi,

    I would like to order a titanium pry bar in brown, bead blasted, with black paracord.

    I just saw this on Nutnfancy's EDC video and it looks very useful.

    Thanks,
    John
    Hi John. Welcome to blade forums. One brown with black para cord wrap coming right up. Pay pal at STR@bladeforums.com same price as cash $23 shipped out. Thank you.

    STR
    STR's Blog & contact info


    I make no apologies for being unable to maintain a monogamous relationship with a folding knife!

  13. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by STR View Post
    Hi John. Welcome to blade forums. One brown with black para cord wrap coming right up. Pay pal at STR@bladeforums.com same price as cash $23 shipped out. Thank you.

    STR
    Payment sent.

    Thanks

  14. #134
    I too just saw Nutnfancy's vid and this look great.

    Could I get a brown one with OD paracord? I will paypal it today.


    Thanks,
    - Mark

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma, United States
    Posts
    12,887
    Quote Originally Posted by 3e3c3e View Post
    I too just saw Nutnfancy's vid and this look great.

    Could I get a brown one with OD paracord? I will paypal it today.


    Thanks,
    - Mark
    Sure thing. Thanks for your interest and welcome to blade forums.

    STR
    STR's Blog & contact info


    I make no apologies for being unable to maintain a monogamous relationship with a folding knife!

  16. #136
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    14
    Hi, just finished watching nutnfancy‬‏'s edc video and he says I need one of these... (and some neosporin as well )!

    Can you create one to match a Sebenza... either gray bar with a lighter blue cord, or vice versa?

    Thanks!

  17. #137
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma, United States
    Posts
    12,887
    Quote Originally Posted by ressom View Post
    Hi, just finished watching nutnfancy‬‏'s edc video and he says I need one of these... (and some neosporin as well )!

    Can you create one to match a Sebenza... either gray bar with a lighter blue cord, or vice versa?

    Thanks!
    I can anodize the bar blue or bead blast it gray and wrap in blue cord. I only have one blue cord that I recall. I have a dark almost bluish gray cord as well as that blue cord I bought. I think this gray one is the one they labeled battleship gray. Thats the lightest blue shade cord I have. Your call. As I said in my first post or somewhere there abouts, 'you pick it, I'll stick it!'

    STR
    STR's Blog & contact info


    I make no apologies for being unable to maintain a monogamous relationship with a folding knife!

  18. #138
    I also saw these in the nutnfancy video.

    I'd like to order an angled pry bar, bead blasted with purple cord wrap. I noticed you made them with thin and thick cords, I'd like the thicker cord.

    I can do Paypal, let me know. Thanks.

  19. #139
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma, United States
    Posts
    12,887
    Quote Originally Posted by yuzu View Post
    I also saw these in the nutnfancy video.

    I'd like to order an angled pry bar, bead blasted with purple cord wrap. I noticed you made them with thin and thick cords, I'd like the thicker cord.

    I can do Paypal, let me know. Thanks.
    $23 to STR@bladeforums.com will cover it if in the states. One bead blasted with purple cord coming right up.

    Thanks for your interest. Be sure to pay as goods and that the address is updated and correct in the payment. I'll get it out to that addy tomorrow morning. Thanks

    STR
    STR's Blog & contact info


    I make no apologies for being unable to maintain a monogamous relationship with a folding knife!

  20. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by STR View Post
    $23 to STR@bladeforums.com will cover it if in the states. One bead blasted with purple cord coming right up.

    Thanks for your interest. Be sure to pay as goods and that the address is updated and correct in the payment. I'll get it out to that addy tomorrow morning. Thanks

    STR
    Paypal sent, thanks much.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •