It looks like I'm finally getting back to active duty USAF. I'll be leaving on the 17th of this month. Needless to say, I have a lot to do before I leave for a 22 week tech school, and I won't have time to finish the 2 knives I've been working on for a friend.

Is anyone willing to finish the 2 knives for me? If necessary, I will pay.

The scales, pins, tubing are all cut, drilled, sized etc. and fitted. HT and tempering are all done, and I've etched the hamon, blade is taped up.

All that is left, is gluing on the handles (I can send you the epoxy), shaping/sanding the scales and finishing the wood (I can send you tung oil if you want). Oh, and sharpening.

If you're feeling really froggy, I also planned on doing a custom handle on a firesteel (bubinga to match the knife handles). I can send you my firesteel and some bubinga scraps. Obviously I will pay shipping both ways.

I was going to do a sheath too, but I feel like I'm already asking a lot.

I don't want to sound mean, but please don't say you will do it if you have 4 posts and joined the forums this month. I already have a lot of time in these knives and would prefer to send them to someone I can trust, completely.

Thanks for reading.