Page 53 of 69 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1370

Thread: Kershaw Tilt...again.

ADVERTISEMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by akthor View Post
    Am I missing something here? What is so special about these? Design wise I find them to be quite hideous looking
    You can't really appreciate how great the tilt is until you hold it in your hand! The deployment is so smooth that nothing compares. It's a big knife yet surprisingly light. The blade is like a laser beam and locks up great. They even designed it so the lockbar is impossible to over extend due to the angle of the lockbar.

The only thing that I can say bad about the knife is I wish the carbon fiber wasn't so smooth and was a woven like texture like the sage 1. But that's just a preference.

Sigh......everyday I come to look at this thread and see the new developments. It makes me depressed because I probably will never get a tilt, and yet, when the first run was out, I passed up the opportunity to get one.

Tilt is on the way, knowing Dave's ninja mail carriers it will be here before weeks end! Thanks again Dave!
    Rat Pack #950
    ** #624 in RyanW's 2014 GAW **

Think I forgot to mention this throughout this thread, but for those interested, final Rc on the Tilt: Vanax75 = 62 Rc +/-1

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas W View Post
    Think I forgot to mention this throughout this thread, but for those interested, final Rc on the Tilt: Vanax75 = 62 Rc +/-1
    Thomas , whats the upper steel on the SW version ?

Quote Originally Posted by bigmark408 View Post
    Thomas , whats the upper steel on the SW version ?
    14C, which came in at 59Rc +/-1

Just got the email from BladeHQ that my pre-order has been fulfilled! Now I have a stonewashed version to go with the DLC version

Dangit! I need a SW Tilt in a bad way

Cool Brother & Sister Tilts

My Lastest 2 Adoptions, Brother & Sister Tilts, And Looking For More Family Members

Last edited by RICKSTER; 03-04-2012 at 12:23 AM.

Mine was supposed to be here today, but the post man forgot to put it in my mailbox. Its been out for delivery all day, but it wasn't in the mail!
    Rat Pack #950
    ** #624 in RyanW's 2014 GAW **

I want a stonewashed tilt!! dangit lol

I want another stonewashed Tilt!!!! I wish they weren't so hard to get, but thats part of their cool factor

Quote Originally Posted by brandnewcolony View Post
    I want another stonewashed Tilt!!!! I wish they weren't so hard to get, but thats part of their cool factor

You have one and one is enough for anyone!
    People should not be afraid of their government, government should be afraid of their people.

To each his own, and I would like another. No harm in that and if you got the money why not

Quote Originally Posted by brandnewcolony View Post
    To each his own, and I would like another. No harm in that and if you got the money why not
    Lol, I only say that because I want one and don't have one. Jealousy you know.

I will probably try and snatch one up of the exchange if anyone decides to part with it.
    People should not be afraid of their government, government should be afraid of their people.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas W View Post
    Hi Thomas -

I am finding the vanax75 is very durable - I used the Tilt to make some "throwing sticks" for my two granddaughters, which requires some light chopping on "finger sized" sticks, and then chopping the side-branches off of the sticks.

I have not had to re-sharpen this knife since I received it. I initially sharpened it up (I am a knife guy, it did not necessarily need it, but you know...) and it has stayed sharp through my uses.

Just another reason to love this knife.

best

mqqn

Quote Originally Posted by neverdie36 View Post
    Lol, I only say that because I want one and don't have one. Jealousy you know.

I will probably try and snatch one up of the exchange if anyone decides to part with it.

Well good luck to you man, I hope you get one.

I got a Black dlc coated tilt as I traded one for a M390 military and MY GOD ITS SWEET! Haven't regret it for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by sinsanity View Post
    I got a Black dlc coated tilt as I traded one for a M390 military and MY GOD ITS SWEET! Haven't regret it for a second.
    I did the same thing and feel the same way! It's a great knife!

Just wondering if all the stock has been shipped to dealers? I talked to my local knife store today and they said that they had put an order in for several of the knives but never received any, is there still a chance that they might receive some?

Page 53 of 69 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread Information