Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 62

Thread: Post up your Fletcher Knives!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Posts
    5,194

    Post up your Fletcher Knives!


    ADVERTISEMENT
    This is going to be a thread for YOUR Fletcher Knives. POST PICTURES!

    Later on today, I'll get some pictures of my personal collection. Yes, I do keep at least one knife out of every batch. I can't help it. In addition to all the other reasons I got into knifemaking, the main reason was to get free knives for life.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Eastern WA
    Posts
    285
    Cheers on the forum! and "first-ies!"

    Below is my Delta Foxtrot, it's been through more sagebrush than i could shake a stick at, and going strong. Easily one of the best hard use knives I've owned. Had a slight problem with rust once (my fault, entirely) and decided to vinegar patina the whole thing. Sorry about covering the makers mark but it was pretty much rubbed through anyway. I love it, keep 'em coming!

    <a target='_blank' title='ImageShack - Image And Video Hosting' href='http://img717.imageshack.us/i/img0844qi.jpg/'><img src='http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/8293/img0844qi.jpg' border='0'/></a>

    D'oh! Sorry, that didn't work at all and the picture turned out bad. Can't seem to figure out how to delete this post, but I'll find good pics and post tomorrow.
    Last edited by billygoat78; 11-16-2010 at 11:47 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Middle Of Nowhere, Rural Michigan
    Posts
    12,430
    Ok, I'll post a few...







    History is a gallery of pictures in which there are few originals and many copies. ~Alexis de Tocqueville


    B.H. #27

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    850
    Quote Originally Posted by billygoat78 View Post
    Cheers on the forum! and "first-ies!"

    Below is my Delta Foxtrot, it's been through more sagebrush than i could shake a stick at, and going strong. Easily one of the best hard use knives I've owned. Had a slight problem with rust once (my fault, entirely) and decided to vinegar patina the whole thing. Sorry about covering the makers mark but it was pretty much rubbed through anyway. I love it, keep 'em coming!

    <a target='_blank' title='ImageShack - Image And Video Hosting' href='http://img717.imageshack.us/i/img0844qi.jpg/'><img src='http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/8293/img0844qi.jpg' border='0'/></a>

    D'oh! Sorry, that didn't work at all and the picture turned out bad. Can't seem to figure out how to delete this post, but I'll find good pics and post tomorrow.
    Here you go:
    http://img717.imageshack.us/i/img0844qi.jpg

    It really doesn't want to be made into an image on here, though

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Missour
    Posts
    1,136
    Give me some time bro and I'll have one to post here.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Near Hammonasset Beach, CT
    Posts
    3,303
    Edited by Dylside: Check BillyGoat78's post a few down.
    Here ya go billy.
    Last edited by Fletcher Knives; 11-20-2010 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Picture too big.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Colorado City, Texas
    Posts
    1,999
    Here's mine, the first Delta Foxtrot made available! Wish I'd posted mine before Mist, though, his pictures are AWESOME!


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Middle Of Nowhere, Rural Michigan
    Posts
    12,430
    Quote Originally Posted by chainring View Post
    Here's mine, the first Delta Foxtrot made available! Wish I'd posted mine before Mist, though, his pictures are AWESOME!

    Thanks for the compliments bro, but that's still a sweet pic! And with Dylan's awesome kydex it's giving me sheath envy!

    I'm still trying to figure out if the one Suzuki posted is a DF or a D4...I can't see enough of it at one time...or perhaps I haven't been awake long enough
    History is a gallery of pictures in which there are few originals and many copies. ~Alexis de Tocqueville


    B.H. #27

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Posts
    5,194
    It's a DF.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    108
    People's Knife:




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Eastern WA
    Posts
    285

    Sorry about that last huge blurry one, figured it out

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The wrong side of WA.
    Posts
    6,410
    I can't damnit,I don't have one YET!
    .......But I will.
    Proud supporter of JK Knives # 67,and all makers of hand crafted goodness.
    May the forest be with you.

    CANCER SUCKS!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The wrong side of WA.
    Posts
    6,410
    Suzuki,could'ya,would'ya,delete that huge ass pic for us please?
    Billygoat's got it figured out now.
    Proud supporter of JK Knives # 67,and all makers of hand crafted goodness.
    May the forest be with you.

    CANCER SUCKS!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Posts
    5,194
    Quote Originally Posted by mykel m View Post
    Suzuki,could'ya,would'ya,delete that huge ass pic for us please?
    Billygoat's got it figured out now.
    I'll handle it.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The wrong side of WA.
    Posts
    6,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylside View Post
    I'll handle it.
    Ahhh, that's better,thanks Dylan.
    Proud supporter of JK Knives # 67,and all makers of hand crafted goodness.
    May the forest be with you.

    CANCER SUCKS!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    White Plains, NY
    Posts
    728
    No real good user pics yet, as I haven't had any real woods time sine the end of the summer

    Here's a few I quick snapped today. My Bush Operator is a beast! And I love my Pocket Kilo I received today. This one will see a whole crapton of pocket carry..







    Sorry, Mist. Don't mean to rub in the Bush Op' pics

    -Nadz

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Colorado City, Texas
    Posts
    1,999
    Man, that pair above just gives me the wants real bad.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    337

  19. #19
    Couple shots of my Bush Operator next to a Fiddleback Bushfinger.

    Last edited by deepfry; 01-10-2011 at 07:05 PM.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ojai, CA
    Posts
    139
    Gotcha!

    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •