Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Post up your Fletcher Knives!

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Major D had mentioned Exotac. Anyone who hasn't checked out their stuff should. They have a lot of great products. I edc their stuff. It's small, light, and works like a champ!

Much thanks to xxwjtxx for making this possible. Having some patience is worth it sometimes. I wanted a wood handled Fletcher and have been lucky enough to grab the two latest ones Dylan made.

Dyed black palm Pro 6-5 pn the left and 5,460 YEAR OLD Bog Oak 24/7 on the right.

[IMG][/IMG]

I've been rockin' the 24/7 Jou' Fuu ISP style lately, and really diggin' it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill510c View Post
    Much thanks to xxwjtxx for making this possible. Having some patience is worth it sometimes. I wanted a wood handled Fletcher and have been lucky enough to grab the two latest ones Dylan made.

Dyed black palm Pro 6-5 pn the left and 5,460 YEAR OLD Bog Oak 24/7 on the right.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Bill, those look awesome brother. Dylan and I were talking yesterday. You may want to keep an eye out in the near future
    “A sane person to an insane society must appear insane.” ~Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by mistwalker View Post

Bill, those look awesome brother. Dylan and I were talking yesterday. You may want to keep an eye out in the near future
    What a great looking knife sheath combo!

Thanks Brian, appreciate it man. I need to get some leather for mine like you have. that Jou' Fuu looks great with your 24/7...

Jou'Fuu leather is the sexiest stuff there is in my opinion. I've started collecting his sheaths. Absolutely love em!

Steak night with a FK Okonomi

Joufuu Leather webstore; joufuu.com

Quote Originally Posted by whitty View Post
    Good looking steak and knife!
    I'll tell the wife. She was so proud of herself that she made me come that picture. She loooooves her Okonomi!
    Joufuu Leather webstore; joufuu.com

My Pro 6-5 rocks.

Phillip
    General Manager Fiddleback Forge & Collector
    Come visit our subforum

Fletcher 24/7 and Pro 6-5

"The organization of materials into shapes useful to man is what separates civilization from chaos". R. Campbell

Finally snagged the BO-II I have been wanting for so long, and now have a nice little trio of Fletchers

Love the taper on and balance point of the BO-II !

Finally snagged the BO-II I have been wanting for so long, and now have a nice little trio of Fletchers

Love the taper on and balance point of the BO-II !

I quoted this jus to see these photos more. Ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Fletcher Knives View Post
    I quoted this jus to see these photos more. Ha ha ha
    Hahahahahahahaha

Been meaning to post this, but just haven't gotten around to it.

I was excited to stumble across this 24/7 at USAMB. Of course Whitty was awesome at responding to my questions at like midnight on a Friday night. Who does that!?

Well when I received the 24/7, it exceeded all expectations. One of the best I've received from any maker in a while. Fit and finish on this is top notch. I LOVE the textured/polished G10!

I already have a Pro 6-5 and am still more visually attracted to the P65, but the 24/7 just works. Better grip for me on the 24/7 in essentially the same OAL. Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkwood View Post
    Been meaning to post this, but just haven't gotten around to it.

I was excited to stumble across this 24/7 at USAMB. Of course Whitty was awesome at responding to my questions at like midnight on a Friday night. Who does that!?

Well when I received the 24/7, it exceeded all expectations. One of the best I've received from any maker in a while. Fit and finish on this is top notch. I LOVE the textured/polished G10!

I already have a Pro 6-5 and am still more visually attracted to the P65, but the 24/7 just works. Better grip for me on the 24/7 in essentially the same OAL. Love it!

I understand your thoughts on the Pro 6-5, but I still like the 24/7. I love the handle and how it works in multiple holds, and really like that it is pointier

I understand your thoughts on the Pro 6-5, but I still like the 24/7. I love the handle and how it works in multiple holds, and really like that it is pointier
    Agreed. The 24/7 functions better for me as well, even though I'm more visually drawn to the Pro 6-5. Either way, they're both great. Really happy with both.

That is a good looking 24/7 Kris. Dylan does a great job with the ergos along with his fit & finish work that melts in your hand. I really like the usable the ramp positioned out on the blade. The blue & black G10 looks good with a bolster. That one is a keeper.

I have a Dibs request in for a 24/7 to go along with my Estaban II. I considered going with an Esquire in the small knife category. After handling both, I chose the 24/7 as a better fit for me.

Phil

A Christmas twist on a favorite theme:

"The organization of materials into shapes useful to man is what separates civilization from chaos". R. Campbell

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information