The Coveted List: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=796576
Ok, I talked to Ethan today at lunch today, and got some things squared away. Gear and swag will be forth coming, but we will go ahead get going.
I still don't have permission from Kabar yet to use the official logo, but I got some leads on it. DB should get us some cool images going soon. Gear and swag will be forthcoming, but it will take some time to get it all squared away, be patient.
To be a Beckerhead:
How do you KNOW if you finally qualify?- You must be a member in good standing with Bladeforums. Any instance of misconduct on these forums, will jeapordize your membership and all privileges
- Own and use a Becker product of any era, be it Kabar, Camillus, or Blackjack/Cincinnati
- You must already have 75 posts in Bladeforums, 25 posts of value in the Becker forums, and at least 5 threads started by you in the Becker forum.
- Posts of value are as follow:
No one word posts, no smilies only posts, and contribute to the conversation in the thread. These will be judged by the Moderators.
- You will need to REPLY TO THIS THREAD, and pending verification, your request for membership will be approved at a later time, not to exceed 30 days.
Include in your request the search parameters for your qualifying posts (75, 25, 5) as stated above
Reply to this thread only with your request, PLEASE do not PM or email the mods unless you have questions (Email option is better)
PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST A NUMBER IF YOU DO NOT QUALIFY YET
You *may* request a particular number AFTER YOU QUALIFY, but it's just a request. Numbers too far ahead of the end are pushing it
- You must post a picture of your Becker(s) to the photo thread
- On approval, you will need to email (to moosez45): Your name, Forum name, Address, Email, and Phone number.
This is private, and will not be given out to anyone except those associated with the Beckerheads and not to every Beckerhead members.
Information is for contests, gatherings, and shows. EMAIL the info to Moosez45 only.
- Please: Stay on topic in this thread or else. Bwa Hah Hah.
Originally Posted by PropThePolecat
1. Click "Search" at the top of the page.
2. Then "Advanced search" in the little drop-down menu.
3. In the "Search by username" field enter your username.
4. And mark the Becker subforum, to narrow your search to the Becker subforum.
Results: Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
5. Then go back to step 3 and tick the little "Find thread by user" box underneath the "Search by username" to find threads started.
6. Mark the Becker subforum again.
Results: Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Here's what you can look forward to getting as a Beckerhead:
Contests for MAJOR prizes will be for Beckerhead that are also GOLD++ MEMBERS of Bladeforums, with other contests for Beckerheads as non gold members available-You can use your Beckerhead number in your Location or Signature
-12 contests a year for gear and toys
-4 major contests a year for knives. These will be known as Ethan's Challenges and will be 1 for every season
-Take a tour of the Kabar Manufacturing (pending)
-Information on knife shows, and gatherings exclusive to the Beckerheads
-Beckerhead Gear, starting with Patches with your specific Beckerhead Number on it
-Privileges to participate in pass arounds, new product info, and new design beta testing
-More stuff as we go along, somethings aren't final or even thought of yet
These are the beginning guidelines and will change and get modified as we move along, but consider them the baseline. Should you wish to resign your membership in the Beckerheads, your number will be recycled to new members.
Right now, we will start with 10-50 in the Beckerhead numbers, feel free to request a number IN THAT RANGE. 0-10 will be reserved for certain folks that are closely tied to Ethan, Bladite, and Becker products. If you want a number outside of of 10-50, it may take longer to get your numbered patch. As we grow, and we extend the numbers, your number will be your number, you may not change unless it approved through Ethan, Bladite, or myself. This is to keep the records straight, for shows and other things.
There will be a list made with everyone's forum name and Beckerhead number, and stickied in the Becker forum, so everyone can see who in and who's not.
That's about all. Feel free to offer suggestions about changes, but don't be upset if they are not incorporated.
Bladite, do you concur? Obviously changes you want to make are cool with me. Most of this was discussed with Ethan, and he's down with it. So, there we go. Its all I can do for now, and remember, this is a dynamic group, changes will be made based on interaction, performance, and suggestions of the Beckerheads. (Bladte concurs and even made some edits)