Thread: Rossi Knives Holiday Sale!

Rossi Knives Holiday Sale!

ADVERTISEMENT
    Hello Bladeforums,

All prices INCLUDE shipping in the US. MO only, please.

Thank you for looking and please PM me with any questions.

-Nick

Cavallo Rossi Series Camp Chef

This knife is one of four in my Cavallo Rossi series. It has a 1/4 stock removal 1080 blade with a distal taper and full flat grind. The blade finished is hand rubbed satin and the flats and tang were left with a HT finish. The handle is forged 6061 aluminum that has been powdercoated in a true, hot rod red candy. This knife is chef knife shaped, but the balance is adjusted for a more blade heavy, chopper feel. The blade is 5.5" and the OAL is 10.25". $old!

Cavallo Rossi Swept Point Hunter

Another Cavallo Rossi series knife, it is also 1080, full flat ground with a tapered tang. It shares the same candy coated aluminum handles as the chef. The blade is 3" and the OAL is 7". $275

Osoraku Zukuri

This knife is stock removal 01, and has an asymetrical grind similar to a sashimi knife. It is chisel on the right side and has a hollow on the left side for drag free cutting. The handle is expoy'd fishing line over rayskin. The blade is 6.5" and the OAL is 11". $315

Purple Tanto

This knife is Stock Removal 1080 with a double temperline. It is double ground and the top edge is unsharpened. The handle is purple paracord over rayskin. The blade is 4.5" and the OAL is 8.5". $300

Last edited by Rossi Knives; 12-01-2010 at 10:55 AM.

Not-Quite-a-Karambit

This knife is forged out of 1084. The bevels are flat ground and hand rubbed. The rest is forge finish. The hole measures 1 1/8 at the widest point. I have chubby fingers and find the size very comfy. The blade is 2.75" and the OAL is 7.5". $210

Mini Osoraku

1080 zero chisel ground with rayskin over paracord. Blade: 3 1/8", OAL 6.5". $215

Thumbnail Descriptions right to left:

1)Groovy Bird and Trout Thumbnail: Stock removal 0-1 with a grooved handle with tempering colors. The blade is 2.5 and the OAL is 6.25. Kydex sheath. $100

2)Pointy Kiridashi Thumbnail: Also stock removal 01. Chisel ground with HT oxide/heat colored finish. Kydex Sheath. Blade is 2.25" and OAL is 5.75. $90

3)Large Hunter Thumbnail: Stock removal 01. Double flat grind. Kydex Sheath.The Blade is 2.25" and the OAL is 5.5". $100

4)Small Hunter Thumbnail: Stock removal 01. Double flat grind. Kydex Sheath.The Blade is 1.75" and the OAL is 4". $90

5)Less Small Kris Thumbnail: This Kris is 01 and chisel ground. It has a acid resist handle with heat coloring. Kydex sheath. The blade is 2.25" and OAL is 5.5. Sold
    6)Small Kris Thumbnail: This Kris is 01 and chisel ground. It has a acid resist handle with heat coloring. Kydex sheath. The blade is 1.5" and OAL is 3.5. Sold
    Thanks for looking. Please PM me with any questions.

Cheers,

Nick
    Last edited by Rossi Knives; 12-01-2010 at 10:55 AM.

I keep scrolling down, and every knife is more beautiful than the last. This is phenomenal work.

Thanks for looking.

Bump with price drops.

Camp Chef and both Kris's sold.

Hey hey Nick!

Merry Christmas my friend! It's been a few years since we've last talked.
    You might remember me, my name is Tom and we met in Freeport. I'm the big (6'3" 270 lbs.) lug who often wears a Black Beret. You Custom made my little belt knife (EDC sideways/Kydex on my belt). I always EDC my Nick Rossi knife! Love it! I hope to have you make me another knife in the future. Oooh, btw, your new knives look beautiful! I still would like to have you make that GLADIUS we talked about or perhaps a Custom Machete! Ooooh!

Merry Christmas,

Tom Patrick aka HARDBALL

Thread Information