Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Doug Ritter RSK MKII - SHIPPED !! - was:Don't Spend All Your Holiday Cash Just Yet...

ADVERTISEMENT
    Put some scratches in a few of these and sell them as factory seconds for $50

This is getting closer to the perfect all around blade shape / blade length / blade thickness that people have been trying to get to.

Keep bringing on the new models, boys.
    Last edited by 87Burban; 03-06-2011 at 10:15 AM.

w00p!

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanian View Post
    w00p!

Slut!

Quote Originally Posted by OREGON FAL'ER View Post
    Slut!
    Takes one to know one!

Takes one to know one!
    Fer shiz man, I invented knife sluttery back in 60's

God, I read the posts on this going back to December, I've only been waiting a few days, do you guys even remember if you ordered one or not?

God, I read the posts on this going back to December, I've only been waiting a few days, do you guys even remember if you ordered one or not?
    Patience is a virtue and certainly you have all proven to be very virtuous. I sincerely appreciate your patience. It is also said that patience will be rewarded--and it shall be....

Quote Originally Posted by Critter View Post
    Patience is a virtue and certainly you have all proven to be very virtuous. I sincerely appreciate your patience. It is also said that patience will be rewarded--and it shall be....
    I've been waiting since I saw a Camillus proto.
    Two or three more months is child's play.

My biscuit would love for you to join the Fans of Becker Knives Group and the Fans of Ka-Bar Knives Group.

"You gotta step out onto the fringe of fear, where all growth happens, and roll the dice. " - some Oregonian

As it's your baby, you have to be even more anxious than us!

I do remember ordering it now that you mention it. I also remember ordering it for a bit less too. I'll just be surprised when it finally arrives. I get to do some side shot comparisons of my bk2 bk10 and finally the mk2 ....makes me want to order another one for all that waiting

Exclamation This Just In...

Roger is being generous today. Get a FREE Benchmade Field Sharpener, a $24.95 value, when you order one or more Doug Ritter RSK knives (excluding the RSK Mk5). Limited availability, so get 'em while still available.

This offer includes the RSK Mk2!

Go to: http://www.knifeworks.com/DougRitterKnives-Gear.aspx

Follow the instructions if you want the free sharpener!

(No, you cannot cancel your original order and place a new one just to get the sharpener.)
    Last edited by Critter; 03-08-2011 at 06:56 PM. Reason: typo

Cool deal on the field sharpener.
    Doug, is this grey blade color a good approximation of what they'll look like?
    I'm really liking it.

(No, you cannot cancel your original order and place a new one just to get the sharpener.)
    If you tried this, you'd probably meet the Knife Nazi (No Ritter for You!), plus you'd lose your early serial number.

My biscuit would love for you to join the Fans of Becker Knives Group and the Fans of Ka-Bar Knives Group.

"You gotta step out onto the fringe of fear, where all growth happens, and roll the dice. " - some Oregonian

Quote Originally Posted by Guyon View Post
    Cool deal on the field sharpener.
    Doug, is this grey blade color a good approximation of what they'll look like?
    I'm really liking it.
    Not really, that's a not particularly great shot of the black prototype with less than ideal lighting. If things go as planned (it could happen...) I may have some studio photos of the actual production knife this weekend. I'll try to get a shot of it next to the black to show the subtle difference. It is dark charcoal color and, so far, everyone who has seen it has loved it. How well it will photograph and how well that will reproduce on someone's monitor is a whole other question.

Quote Originally Posted by guyon View Post
    if you tried this, you'd probably meet the knife nazi (no ritter for you!), plus you'd lose your early serial number. :d
    lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Skimmed through this a bit (again) and didn't see the answer... what's the rough ETA on these things now?

I think the rough ETA is "when the sheaths are done." That's how I'm managing the time anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyPistolero View Post
    Skimmed through this a bit (again) and didn't see the answer... what's the rough ETA on these things now?
    Still hoping for a March ship date. (hard to type with fingers crossed) Not making any firm promises.

Can't stop studying the pics of this knife. (I had the original one saved from years ago) It just looks so dang perfect for me, even though it's larger than what I normally carry. I'm a sucker for broad spear points though, can't wait!
    /Users/tnc4evr/Desktop/thumbnail.aspx.jpg

Just pre ordered..... sweet looking blade.

well, i'm set. bit of a road trip, and some dumpster rummaging, but i have a handful of these now. had to fight some honey badgers for them, and mess them up, so the blades are users now sorry, no pictures, they ate my camera. got one leashed up and waiting for it to pass...
    Bladite

'''Has full plans for zombie apocalypse, no idea what he's doing TUESDAY'''

Becker Forum. PSSSSST, hey buddy, wanna read the List of Lists? or the Becker forum Rules/FAQ?
    Perhaps check out the Becker Blade Database? Lots and LOTS of often asked for information yonder

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread Information