Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 422

Thread: WSS: Bushcraft Knife Challenge Gallery.

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    875

    ADVERTISEMENT
    have the results been determined yet? If so, where are they posted?
    May your hands always be busy, may your feet always be swift.

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Bethel, Connecticut, United States
    Posts
    9,484
    Quote Originally Posted by deltablade View Post
    have the results been determined yet? If so, where are they posted?
    Not yet.

    Hopefully this week Marcelo, Big Mike, and I can get together and take care of it. I believe all the knives except two have been tested. Marcelo and I are off on Wednesday, so we will do that then. Then maybe Thursday if our scedules allow we can all compile our scores... So homefully in a week or so the thread will be posted. We have started to contact makers and ship knives back. If you haven't got an email yet, you will most likely get one before Friday.


    I appologize for how long this has took. I take full responsibility as I am the one who said it should only take about a month. However many unforseen things have happened, weather being the main culprit. This winter has been 1 storm after another here in CT, and it has really screwed up all of our schedules.

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sharpsville, Indiana
    Posts
    1,936
    Quote Originally Posted by tonym View Post
    Not yet.

    Hopefully this week Marcelo, Big Mike, and I can get together and take care of it. I believe all the knives except two have been tested. Marcelo and I are off on Wednesday, so we will do that then. Then maybe Thursday if our scedules allow we can all compile our scores... So homefully in a week or so the thread will be posted. We have started to contact makers and ship knives back. If you haven't got an email yet, you will most likely get one before Friday.


    I appologize for how long this has took. I take full responsibility as I am the one who said it should only take about a month. However many unforseen things have happened, weather being the main culprit. This winter has been 1 storm after another here in CT, and it has really screwed up all of our schedules.

    Can't Wait! Again good luck to all the participants!

    Jason

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Litchfield County, CT
    Posts
    3,468



    Finished the last of my knife testing today,


    ...only a few knives left to capture for this gallery.



    Scandi photos up next.




    Big Mike

  5. #205

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by tonym View Post


    I appologize for how long this has took. I take full responsibility as I am the one who said it should only take about a month. However many unforseen things have happened, weather being the main culprit. This winter has been 1 storm after another here in CT, and it has really screwed up all of our schedules.
    Don't sweat it, man. Crap happens.
    Iz

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lunenburg, NS, Canada
    Posts
    7,878
    Quote Originally Posted by tonym View Post
    I appologize for how long this has took. I take full responsibility ....
    Don't worry, Tony... we don't think any less of you. Well, at least I know that I couldn't possibly think any less of you than I already do... so... there you have it... you're welcome.

    Rick
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel J. Boorstin



    Rick Marchand
    ABS Apprentice Smith
    www.wildertools.com
    rickmarchand@wildertools.com
    Come visit me at Blade Show 2014. Table 19-O

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Posts
    5,194
    Quote Originally Posted by bindlestitch View Post
    Don't sweat it, man. Crap happens.
    Iz
    WHAT! Screw that. Tony, hurry it up. Get your head in the game son!


  8. #208
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Bethel, Connecticut, United States
    Posts
    9,484
    I am hurrying, but remember; I am working with 1 large old man, and a semi-mentaly challenged individual.

    Ok Marcelo, very good. Now get the knife away from that part of your body. Dylan's not going to want it back if you put in there.


    It's not easy fellas...



  9. #209
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    19,068
    Quote Originally Posted by tonym View Post
    Ok Marcelo, very good. Now get the knife away from that part of your body.
    Is he lubing the knives again






  10. #210
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Litchfield County, CT
    Posts
    3,468
    The entry from Graywolf Knives:































    Big Mike

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Posts
    5,194
    Quote Originally Posted by tonym View Post
    I am hurrying, but remember; I am working with 1 large old man, and a semi-mentaly challenged individual.

    Ok Marcelo, very good. Now get the knife away from that part of your body. Dylan's not going to want it back if you put in there.


    It's not easy fellas...


    HAHAHAHA!!

    Naw naw it's cool. We keep a lot of acetone in the shop.

  12. #212
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    6,877
    Boy do I like the looks of that Greywolf knife. It is certainly a simple knife - but hey - simple works!

    It reminds me of the Arete in many ways - How did she handle Big Mike?

    TF

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Austin Texas- BH#333
    Posts
    5,248
    Wow, looks like my baby has taken some ass whoopin's!
    I like those Grey wolves! I think I need one!
    Any action shots Mike? Thanks for all the great photo's buddy, you are quite the photographer! thanks a bunch, really.

  14. #214
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fenton MI
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by Talfuchre View Post
    Boy do I like the looks of that Greywolf knife. It is certainly a simple knife - but hey - simple works!

    It reminds me of the Arete in many ways - How did she handle Big Mike?

    TF
    I have one (greywolf) and love it. Simple but functional. Huge value in this knife for what I paid for it. I'm curious to see how it did in a big picture.
    Dave

  15. #215
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    875
    whose knife is on the right??
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post



    Finished the last of my knife testing today,


    ...only a few knives left to capture for this gallery.



    Scandi photos up next.




    Big Mike
    May your hands always be busy, may your feet always be swift.

  16. #216
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Oxford, OH
    Posts
    995
    Quote Originally Posted by deltablade View Post
    whose knife is on the right??


    That's gunknifenut's on the right I believe.
    Adam Gray
    www.aaforge.com
    AA Forge Knives forum
    aaforge@hotmail.com - Paypal / E-mail
    AA Forge Custom Knives Facebook
    AA Forge Custom Knives Store

    .................................................. ......................

    Eph. 2:8-9
    Romans 10:9-10

  17. #217
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Litchfield County, CT
    Posts
    3,468
    Quote Originally Posted by AA Forge View Post

    That's gunknifenut's on the right I believe.


    Correct, ...Gene Pinault's knife.






    His photos will be up soon.




    Big Mike

  18. #218
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Austin Texas- BH#333
    Posts
    5,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
    Correct, ...Gene Pinault's knife.






    His photos will be up soon.




    Big Mike
    Wow Mike,
    You can even make THAT knife look good!

  19. #219
    dammit now I have to buy one greywolf ;-)
    ordered and waiting for it IŽll post review when IŽll receive it.

  20. #220
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Litchfield County, CT
    Posts
    3,468



    The X-39 Knife:

































    Big Mike

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •